Windows Phone 7.5 how are we finding it?
Its been a while since Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) came out and I was wondering how we were all finding it and also if there are any tips/tricks to share?
Also if you haven't already had the update you can force it (its not a hack/crack/silly thing you shouldn't do) through the Zune software by following the instructions at this link - Force Mango update early through Zune software and avoid frostbite | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews
Best things I have found-
- Press + Hold the back button and you go to application switching
- Tasks are included in outlook now
- Tag photos as favs and they will appear in the background 'slide show'
- Wider choice of ringtones and you can now add your own through Zune
- Voice commands seem to work better (none of this Siri rubbish)
- Bing vision - go to search and tap the eye icon - QR codes work perfectly