Day 683673 (roughly) in the big brother house...
Yet another way for a company to track what the people in the world are doing.. Introducing:
I could be wrong, but isn't this just another way for Apple to track what music you are listening to?
- Tesco knows that I'm buying
- Google (supposedly) knows what website I visit (the whole Google Chrome sending reports back to HQ)
- Facebook knows.. well almost everything
- Several companies know where I am going
- iTunes knows what I'm listening too
Soon I expect toilet duck to know each time I flush to toilet...
I'm not usually one to worry about these internet things, but is this getting stupid. Reminds me of the film V for Vendetta