Ohhh where could you go with a gift.... here are some of the things I considered this year....
1. Ugg Boots - very popular - but don't go with the trend. Get the original ones 'Celt' from Sheepskin Footwear and Accessories from Celtic Sheepskin - the original Ugg Boot.
2. If she is young and trendy then the One Botton jewellery is very nice. one button jewellery » Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings, Earrings, Brooches - she is bound to like that
3. Perfume - I wouldn't buy the perfume or any makeup stuff. It's tough to do that when they are with you never mind when they are not.
4. Of course a hat, scarf and gloves is a safe bet but as Witch says many girls have this. Of course you could get her some ultra trendy stuff like Animal or Quicksilver - they do some nice sets
5. I'm sure every girl likes to laze in front of the TV on a cold night so some chunky socks are nice. Fat Face do a nice range.
Not much help, but you never know,
most likely a long shot and not sure if she has one already but what about a digital camera or a nintendo ds lite ( you can get the game where you train the dog etc )
Too late know, but I recommend for next year you just ask her what she wants. Makes life so much easier. Guaranteed to be happy with it too.
You can of course still buy a few little surprises too.
Mind you, I'm not one for surprises whereas some folk are.