What do you think?
Hi I need help with some coursework and I need to do a survey so please could you answer the questions below. Thx. Gra
1. What clothing item should a box of clothing packaging contain?
2. What is your favorite packaging shape for the best look on the shelves (please give details + basic shape)?
3. What colours would you associate with a aimed target audience of Computer lovers/nerds/proffesionals?
4. Would a Aestate window be appropiate to show the contents inside the packaging?
5.What do you think looks most eyecatching when you buy a product?
A school project I am guessing??
1. Ah the kind on the label?
2. Personally I don't usually see the box before I have purchased the item, I look at it online to find the best price/performance and then it is shipped. As such most of my packaging looks the same (whatever the couriers pack it in).
3. This question is a little to broad as your survey population is huge and assumes marketing type knowledge of the whole population. Perhapses a better question would be what colours do you associate with technology unless you are profiling prejudices. I don't personally associate any colour with these types of goods, there is the trend towards black cases and monitors but that is more dictated by the suppliers themselves.
4. see 2
5. the performance figures and price.
1. multiple items, otherwise it's overpackaging
2. boxes stack neatly, square ones.
4. (acetate). No read the specifications, if they look good then open the box to have a look. Then order online
5.Features price and performance. (Specifications)
1. *in the voice of al pacino* a pair of yellow marigold gloves. Random answer for a pretty random question.
Originally Posted by thebof1993
2. pear shaped
4. I'd expect nothing less.
5. the price