Next Wednesday for us but this tomorrow is the kids xmas lunch so will go and help serve. As the staff will go and help serve the kids you know master server the slave type thing.
Tuesday I think is whole school assembly in afternoon and in evening staff party.
Then Wednesday all the kids in morning are at cinema and then they come back have lunch then go home. Drinks in staff room and then we are out of here.
Kids here don't finish until Thrusday next week, but they're out of school all day on the Thursday at church with carol services etc...
but we'll (the IT bods) will be in on Christmas Eve!! hows that for 'bah humbug' eh?
At least it'll get me out of last minute xmas shopping I guess :)
Christmas lunch tuesday, and we all finish Friday next week.
Who's started the Christmas shopping? :|
We break up Friday week in both schools. BUT I only work till Wed in one, and can leave on Wed in the other one as I have made up the hours! Woo Hoo
Staff night out next thurs - they have all got to go to work in the morning!
As for Christmas Shopping: done most of it, wrapped it etc!
21st Dec - 3rd January paid leave...
Saving the shopping for when im in new york as the pound is so strong against the dollar!
That's it! They've all gone. We're off to a pub with a particularly nice restaurant... I'll leave you with this:
"Due to the increasingly litigious nature of the world we live in, I regret that I am constrained into offering you the following seasonal message:
From me ("the wisher") to you ("hereinafter called the wishee") please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
Also, a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects whose contributions to society have helped make Britain great, (not to imply that Britain is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "Britain" in the western hemisphere), and having regard to the species, race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms, inter alia that:
1. This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
2. This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wisher are acknowledged.
3. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes.
4. This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
5. This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
6. The wisher warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
Any references in this greeting to "Father Christmas", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged"
Seasonal felicitations everyone :)
Having 3 days left to work till xmas, nice. having the police dog handlers visit this morning, cool. Being told to stay and take photos of the talk, Awesome.
For a perfect day, all I really need is some ninjas to go and smack up some lusers. :wink:
Hate to piss on your bonfire mate, but some of us finished last week :pQuote:
Originally Posted by elsiegee40