FOI Request about my printers....
From another print supplier. Is that even a thing?
Pfft....most companies just ring and ask....
I would like to submit a Freedom of Information Request relating to specific Print Contract(s) for:
*Print Devices / Photocopiers / Lease Details / Support / Maintenance Contract)s) – Please can you send me the contract(s) separately and not a combined total value or number of suppliers. If there is more than one supplier for a particular contract please state which of these suppliers the main one is.
For each of the types of Print Contracts can you please send me the following data types:
1. Existing / Current supplier:
2. Hardware Brand(s):
3. Number of Machines:
4. Total Contract Value: (for the duration of the whole contract, if the total value given is per annum please state this in the response)
5. Duration: (Please can you also include notes if the contract includes any extension periods)
6. Contract Expiry Date:
7. Contract Review Date: (An approximate date of when the organisation is planning to review this particular contract)
8. Internal Contact: (the person from within the organisation that is responsible for reviewing and renewing this particular contract. Please include their full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address)
If you do not have any contracts and are therefore owned outright then I would be greatful if you could please supply the following information:-
1. Hardware Brand(s):
2. Number of Machines:
3. Approximate Purchase Date:
4. Approximate Annual Spend on Consumables:
5. Internal Contact: : (the person from within the organisation that is responsible for sourcing the machines. Please include their full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address)
I look forward to receiving your response in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Don't get me started on the 'Dear Sirs'..