1. A company name is not a piece of personal data under the DPA. Only information about individuals is covered. However, I'd say that it is potentially commercially sensitive.
1. Existing / Current supplier:
2. Hardware Brand(s):
3. Number of Machines:
4. Total Contract Value: (for the duration of the whole contract, if the total value given is per annum please state this in the response)
5. Duration: (Please can you also include notes if the contract includes any extension periods)
6. Contract Expiry Date:
7. Contract Review Date: (An approximate date of when the organisation is planning to review this particular contract)
8. Internal Contact: (the person from within the organisation that is responsible for reviewing and renewing this particular contract. Please include their full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address)
If you do not have any contracts and are therefore owned outright then I would be greatful if you could please supply the following information:-
1. Hardware Brand(s):
2. Number of Machines:
3. Approximate Purchase Date:
4. Approximate Annual Spend on Consumables:
5. Internal Contact: : (the person from within the organisation that is responsible for sourcing the machines. Please include their full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address)
A FOI request does NOT have to follow a formal procedure - a normal email as sent there asking for the altered info is a request under the act.
Mr Ashdown, Please could you resubmit your request for the information as your request has now changed. once this request has been resubmitted I can the look at any charges you will incur for this service.