I've watched every year since 1967 (Puppet on a String) and I've yet to pick the winner. I did predict Jemini would get nul points with Cry Baby. This year I think Germany will win with Cascada - Glorious. It's the highlight of the TV year.
Everyone has to be drinking pints to play the game.
1. Everytime your chosen country is mentioned, drink two fingers of the glass
2. Nobody is allowed the UK so when it gets mentioned drink four fingers
3. If your country wins you have to down a pint of mixed drinks from every player. (not nice when everyone is drinking different drinks!)
4. If a non English speaking country as its first language sings in English then drink a finger.
5. If any of the presenters change outfits during the show then drink half a pint.
6. make up any as we go along.
Thats the only time ive watched it and had more fun with all the fun we had drinking than actualy watching it.
If you're really clever you'll get someone to count all the drinking you need to do then you can talk to others who dont like it either.
the OFFICIAL Super Bowl Drinking Game - YouTube
(I am sure it can be easily adapted for EuroVision!)
She is just full of life (or Mountain Dew!) and her VLOG'ing skills are fantastic.
haha! She's class!
Now my only problem is liking american Football even less than eurovision, Golf, and pretty much everything on the planet :)
My money is on Ukraine, good voice, looks, hot favourite!!
This. Despite the BBC's best efforts to make us all 'good Europeans serving the Dear Leaders' by getting rid of Terry Wogan and overhyping this dull battle of rigged voting, it's a crap event and I would only watch it if I was playing the Eurovision drinking game.
Just flicked over to BBC3 and there it was! Estonian girl was nice looking and that's about it so far
Eurovision.tv is better as there is no one talking over the top