1. HP ProLiant ML110 G7 (Running Windows Server 2008 R2 with Hyper-V + DC + MGMT + EXCHANGE and TMG)
2. Cisco PIX 515E
3. HP ProCurve 2650-48 (lite layer 3 - bargain off ebay!)
4. HP ProCurve 1810-24 (2Gb Trunk + LACP to lite layer 3!)
5. CAT6 Cabled throughout!
6. Custom built media centre connected to tv
7. Custom built home pc (Intel Core i5-2500k + 16Gb of RAM + 2x 120Gb SATAIII SDD + Blu Ray Reader + 27" tft screen)
10. 2x CCTV IP Cams
8TB 8GB 4U Rackmount Server - 2008r2 Datacenter running Exchange 2010 amongst other VMs. It also the media server that holds movies and automatically downloads tv shows every day.
2TB 8GB 2U Rack Server - 2008R2 Datacenter - P2P VPN to Sydney and other VMs
2* WDTV HD Live (old model) streams movies and TV from the media server
4* Wireless Access Points (mix of N and G)
APC SmartUPS 1500
Linksys 1U 24 port switch with cables run to all rooms.
Various Ipads, laptops, netbooks, kindles etc.
CCTV 5 camera system Coax based but IP digitizer box
3 * Slingbox connected to various satellite systems including SKY
2TB 16GB Server - 2008r2 Datacenter running various MS VMs. It also the media server that holds movies and automatically downloads tv shows every day.
P2P VPN to Scotland that the BBC subnet is routed through for iplayer etc
1* WD TV Live Streaming (new model)
1* Wireless ADSL
1* SLingbox connected to Foxtel.
Various laptops and tablets.
2011 Macbook Pro, 2.7Ghz i7, 16GB RAM, 256 + 128GB SSDs - pretty much use this for everything
Dell Optiplex 760 C2D desktop for me and flatmates to use in the lounge
Microserver with 8GB RAM & various HDs running 2008 Hyper-V but tbh it stays switched off usually...dont have the time or inclination. Should probably set it up as a NAS and actually get some use out of it