+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Chat Thread, Stag Do Games / Dares in General; Originally Posted by Danp The Withnail and I Drinking Game Instructions - Drink Along with Withnail I got the DVD ...
    Thank Post
    I got the DVD and lighter fluid for a bizarre secret Santa, I am yet to watch the film or drink the lighter.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 962 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I Have Never is always good for stitching up. Go round the table, taking it in turns to say "I have never..." (kissed a man, worn a dress, etc.) and everyone who has done that has to take a drink (nominally two fingers of a pint). This starts off as just thinking of things you have never done, but soon ends up with trying to think of things you know one of your mates has done so you can force him to own up to it.

It's like a manlier truth or dare.

Alternatively, the Name Game. Start off with a celebrity (Rick Astley) and the person to your left then has to come up with another celebrity whose name starts with the first letter of the surname (Andrea Turner, then Tom Cruise). If you get someone who has the same first letter for first and last name (Charlie Chaplin), the direction reverses. The drinking comes because you have to Drink While You Think, so a constant supping of pint whilst you scramble to think of a name, and if you run out of drink before you come up with a name you're out. Last one in wins.

Both of these have ended messily for me in the past. Advantage of them is you don't need anything other than a pint to play.

Thank Post
    Always found the Tampax Challenge. Take 2 tampax's and put them both in your mount (one in each cheek) and try to down a pint... Looser forfeits or even use this as a forfeit? Good laugh though

Thank Post

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 1,026 Posts
    Dirty Pint - find out how much a shot is - and for everybody there they buy a different shot stick it in a pint glass and make him drink it!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofsanta View Post
    I Have Never is always good for stitching up. Go round the table, taking it in turns to say "I have never..." (kissed a man, worn a dress, etc.) and everyone who has done that has to take a drink (nominally two fingers of a pint). This starts off as just thinking of things you have never done, but soon ends up with trying to think of things you know one of your mates has done so you can force him to own up to it.

It's like a manlier truth or dare.

Alternatively, the Name Game. Start off with a celebrity (Rick Astley) and the person to your left then has to come up with another celebrity whose name starts with the first letter of the surname (Andrea Turner, then Tom Cruise). If you get someone who has the same first letter for first and last name (Charlie Chaplin), the direction reverses. The drinking comes because you have to Drink While You Think, so a constant supping of pint whilst you scramble to think of a name, and if you run out of drink before you come up with a name you're out. Last one in wins.

Both of these have ended messily for me in the past. Advantage of them is you don't need anything other than a pint to play.
    Fuzzy Duck goes one way and you can change direction with Ducky Fuzz!!! Speak carefully as it is 2 fingers when you get it wrong

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by glennda View Post
    Dirty Pint - find out how much a shot is - and for everybody there they buy a different shot stick it in a pint glass and make him drink it!
    Old uni Rugby game..

Get rounds in of lager and keep filling the table with the rule being simple grab the next available glass from the table. During the evening all visit Gents and help to fill the stags special glass, allow to cool and then place on table ensuring all but the stag know which glass to avoid...........

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 1,026 Posts
    Also Shot roulette - get a hell of a lot of shot glasses fill some with vodka and some with water and then get dice and through - what it lands on you have to drink - gets very messy!!

Thank Post
    There is also centurion, have a shot of lager every minute, sounds easy but a slow burning and guaranteed messiness

Thank Post
    Cheers Guys for all the suggestions... sounds like we're going to have a messy night come Saturday!!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by penfold_99 View Post
    I got the DVD and lighter fluid for a bizarre secret Santa, I am yet to watch the film or drink the lighter.
    You have to watch it, it's a British classic.

Thank Post
    I'm off on a stag do tonight, the UK version, but tonights game will be 'How many of Irish Car Bomb recipe can the stag drink?'

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Last drunk game I played was just a combination of Monopoly + alcohol.

It ends up with everyone shouting NO I WILL NOT SELL and refusing to sell any properties to other players or swap in fear of the hotel takeover....doomed I tell thee!

Thank Post
    I loved playing 21s as well at Uni. Also, played Fives. Description:

A simple drinking game that works really well as an ice-breaker or ‘palette cleanser’, if you will, between more complicated games. Players form a circle and each extend one clenched fist. During each round and on the caller’s command, every player chooses to either open or close their hand, therefore representing either ‘zero’ (closed) or ‘five’ (open). On their turn, each contestant is charged with preemptively guessing the total points in the ring (which, at the risk of stating the obvious, will always be a multiple of five). Anyone who guesses correctly is excused from the circle, eventually leaving one poor sod who has to down his entire beer as punishment.

Above description blatantly copied from game 6 from here:
    12 Stag Drinking Games | Best Man's Best Man. Great game for getting everyone fired and competitive.

Thank Post
    tooo late in the day but I was asked to turn up at a bus stop with only my passport. I was then greeted by all my mates and taken to copenhagen. Very messy weekend and totally unexpected.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast