+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
General Chat Thread, Glasgow Airport in General; Originally Posted by WITCH skoggmeiger You negate the value of everything and anything you say by the rudeness with which ...

Thank Post

Re: Glasgow Airport

Quote Originally Posted by WITCH
    skoggmeiger
    You negate the value of everything and anything you say by the rudeness with which you say it.
    Replace rudeness for patronising and it's come right back at you.

Edit: Ok, my above comment is childish reponse, but I felt it needed saying.

I'm in no way advocating that rascist/offensive posts should be allowed. I do however, take offence at being told HOW we are allowed to discuss something. Not being knowledgeble in a subject does not deny you the right to discuss it.

Now let's all sit down and have a nice cup of tea, kiss and make up and agree that there are some nasty people out there wanting to hurt many innocent people all over the world.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,623 Posts

If you bother to read what I wrote, I did just say that discussion was fine.
    I don't think that declaring what someone has written as 'piffle' is actually proper discussion, do you?

As for patronising,- absolutely - that IS how you talk to the young, isn't it?!

Now, as you have admitted being childish I will get you a nice glass of milk and a biccy.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by WITCH
    If you bother to read what I wrote, I did just say that discussion was fine.
    I don't think that declaring what someone has written as 'piffle' is actually proper discussion, do you?

As for patronising,- absolutely - that IS how you talk to the young, isn't it?!

Now, as you have admitted being childish I will get you a nice glass of milk and a biccy.
    EDIT: Reply deleted.

You win. I've got work to do.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234