+ Post New Thread
Page 177 of 187 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 2799
General Chat Thread, New Edugeek Users - Introduce yourself here :) in General; Hi SJ, welcome aboard!...
  1. #2641

    ICTDirect_Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ribchester
    Posts
    1,742
    Thank Post
    315
    Thanked 316 Times in 252 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    158
    Hi SJ, welcome aboard!

  2. #2642

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,009
    Thank Post
    680
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,158 Posts
    Rep Power
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by s-jdiaco View Post
    Hi!! I'm SJ and in a new IT job role - one of my colleagues recommended I sign up and post on here! So just a hi really!
    and hi. who is your colleague? - they deserve thanks.

  3. #2643

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NE UK/ TN US
    Posts
    5
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Hey all. Just joined the forums today. I'm an Internet Marketer looking to learn a bit about computer networks (I promise I'm not going to spam the forum like some IM'ers do).

  4. #2644
    Kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newbury
    Posts
    5
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi,

    Iím Brooke; Iím not quite a geek but major in colouring in (in the real world they call this marketing!) Iím hoping to absorb some information from the forums to increase my geek level!

    Iím with the du Prť group which comprises of du Prť who specialise in IT and Telecoms solutions for schools and Double First who create the Management Information System Engage.

    Just here to see whatís happening in the markets and help out if possible! Iím not biased to anyone or anything; I believe that each school requires a different solution tailored to them and understand that that solution may not always be from us!

    Last edited by elsiegee40; 18th March 2014 at 01:58 PM.

  5. #2645

    sonofsanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    5,003
    Thank Post
    874
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Rep Power
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Hi,

    Iím Brooke; Iím not quite a geek but major in colouring in (in the real world they call this marketing!) Iím hoping to absorb some information from the forums to increase my geek level!

    Iím with the du Prť group which comprises of du Prť who specialise in IT and Telecoms solutions for schools and Double First who create the Management Information System Engage.

    Just here to see whatís happening in the markets and help out if possible! Iím not biased to anyone or anything; I believe that each school requires a different solution tailored to them and understand that that solution may not always be from us!
    You done gone nicked @ButterflyMoon's avatar!
    Last edited by elsiegee40; 18th March 2014 at 01:59 PM.

  6. #2646
    Kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newbury
    Posts
    5
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofsanta View Post
    You done gone nicked @ButterflyMoon's avatar!
    Sorry ! It gave me that one automatically, im still learning my way around ! Is this better ?

  7. Thanks to Kiwi from:

    ButterflyMoon (18th March 2014)

  8. #2647

    sonofsanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    5,003
    Thank Post
    874
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Rep Power
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Sorry ! It gave me that one automatically, im still learning my way around ! Is this better ?
    So long as we get the better of you in the rugby this June. If it goes your way it might upset me after

  9. #2648
    ButterflyMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Inside my own head
    Posts
    721
    Thank Post
    1,009
    Thanked 178 Times in 157 Posts
    Rep Power
    62
    Welcome Kiwi nice to meet you

  10. #2649
    Kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newbury
    Posts
    5
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    I wouldn't want to do that ! The All Blacks will be a completely different challenge ! But sounds like Lancaster has a plan up his sleeve........ Looking forward to the non test with the Crusaders !

  11. #2650

    sonofsanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    5,003
    Thank Post
    874
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Rep Power
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I wouldn't want to do that ! The All Blacks will be a completely different challenge ! But sounds like Lancaster has a plan up his sleeve........ Looking forward to the non test with the Crusaders !
    To be honest, even if we lose, going down fighting seems to light a fire in their bellies, so it might be that just losing out on the tour sets us up better for the World Cup than the overconfidence of a victory. And even if we lose, you're the All Blacks! You're playing a different game to the rest of us. No-one else comes close.

  12. #2651

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thank Post
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi, I have signed up here as I am an 18 year old student looking to get a Job within a School working within an IT Department. I live in Surrey on the border to Hampshire so if anyone knows of anything please feel free to PM me.

    Thanks

  13. #2652

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wakefield, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    629
    Thank Post
    96
    Thanked 132 Times in 103 Posts
    Rep Power
    67
    Good morning all,
    So this is my third post to introduce myself... my first at Serco Learning. My second as a reintroduction working in a school.. and my third, now, returning to Advanced Learning as Customer Success Manager. I'll still be very active on the forum so if anyone needs to contact me, feel free. I start on the 14th.
    This place has provided me with many interesting conversations over the years, and a couple of good friendships. Long may it continue, I hope I can prove useful.

    Mic

  14. #2653

    sonofsanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Posts
    5,003
    Thank Post
    874
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Blog Entries
    47
    Rep Power
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by michael2k6 View Post
    Good morning all,
    So this is my third post to introduce myself... my first at Serco Learning. My second as a reintroduction working in a school.. and my third, now, returning to Advanced Learning as Customer Success Manager. I'll still be very active on the forum so if anyone needs to contact me, feel free. I start on the 14th.
    This place has provided me with many interesting conversations over the years, and a couple of good friendships. Long may it continue, I hope I can prove useful.

    Mic
    Good to know you're still around so's we can pick your brains for obscure info and configs

  15. #2654

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wakefield, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    629
    Thank Post
    96
    Thanked 132 Times in 103 Posts
    Rep Power
    67
    Absolutely, one of my biggest problems is i am 'a round', serious change in eating and lifestyle coming shortly!

  16. #2655

    vikpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,009
    Thank Post
    680
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,158 Posts
    Rep Power
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by michael2k6 View Post
    Good morning all,
    So this is my third post to introduce myself... my first at Serco Learning. My second as a reintroduction working in a school.. and my third, now, returning to Advanced Learning as Customer Success Manager. I'll still be very active on the forum so if anyone needs to contact me, feel free. I start on the 14th.
    This place has provided me with many interesting conversations over the years, and a couple of good friendships. Long may it continue, I hope I can prove useful.

    Mic
    congrats mate.
    how did the school take it? are they getting in a team to replace you?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. New Australian Edugeek Users - Introduce yourself here :)
    By ZeroHour in forum AU General Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 18th March 2014, 01:29 PM
  2. New US Edugeek Users - Introduce yourself here :)
    By ZeroHour in forum US General Chat
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 14th January 2014, 01:07 PM
  3. New New Zealand Edugeek Users - Introduce yourself here :)
    By ZeroHour in forum NZ General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 21st March 2012, 02:47 AM
  4. New Site Feature: EduGeek User Maps
    By ZeroHour in forum General EduGeek News/Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th February 2008, 04:08 PM
  5. Here it is. The new EduGeek logo.
    By Dos_Box in forum General EduGeek News/Announcements
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 21st September 2007, 07:32 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •