+ Post New Thread
Page 101 of 189 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2832
General Chat Thread, New Edugeek Users - Introduce yourself here :) in General; Originally Posted by megahertz Hi there, Tim James here - I spent many happy years as a school science technician, ...
  1. #1501

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,096
    Thank Post
    1,409
    Thanked 664 Times in 513 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
    Hi there,

    Tim James here - I spent many happy years as a school science technician, but now run a company called PAT Testing Expert - providing support and guidance to people doing PAT testing!

    Please feel free to contact me for any advice about the subject!

    Tim
    love your username Tim and welcome aboard

  2. #1502
    kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    1
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Introduction

    Hi,

    I'm Kate, I work in the Marketing department of ADP, we are an architects with offices in Oxford, London, Birmingham, Yeovil and Manchester.

    I have been given the task of keeping the company up-to-date with all BSF activities.

    This involves a lot of research, as we are keen to know basically everything that is going on!

    At the moment I'm researching all bidder days for 2010 so we can attend them.

    If anyone has any information regarding these, I would be most appreciative.

    We are also considering opening an office in the North East, if a BSF project arose there, that we won.

    I look forward to learning more about the BSF and it's complicated processes!

    Kate

  3. #1503

    FN-GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    16,372
    Thank Post
    906
    Thanked 1,811 Times in 1,559 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by kate View Post
    Hi,

    I'm Kate, I work in the Marketing department of ADP, we are an architects with offices in Oxford, London, Birmingham, Yeovil and Manchester.

    I have been given the task of keeping the company up-to-date with all BSF activities.

    This involves a lot of research, as we are keen to know basically everything that is going on!

    At the moment I'm researching all bidder days for 2010 so we can attend them.

    If anyone has any information regarding these, I would be most appreciative.

    We are also considering opening an office in the North East, if a BSF project arose there, that we won.

    I look forward to learning more about the BSF and it's complicated processes!

    Kate
    Im sorry but "BSF" Boooooo!

  4. #1504

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stockport
    Posts
    77
    Thank Post
    39
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    11

    Hello All

    Hi My name is John and I have been working in IT for about 20 years. I have spent the last 4 years building up the Education side of Linetex Computers Ltd. If you want to have a look at my work and read more about the job I do have a look at my web site. I am based in Manchester, but Linetex cover all of the UK.

    Regards,

    John

  5. #1505

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,096
    Thank Post
    1,409
    Thanked 664 Times in 513 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by bewlay51 View Post
    Hi My name is John and I have been working in IT for about 20 years. I have spent the last 4 years building up the Education side of Linetex Computers Ltd. If you want to have a look at my work and read more about the job I do have a look at my web site. I am based in Manchester, but Linetex cover all of the UK.

    Regards,

    John
    Welcome aboard John good to have you here

  6. #1506

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    113
    Thank Post
    3
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Rep Power
    14
    Hi I'm John. Great site, I finally signed up to answer a query.

  7. #1507

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,096
    Thank Post
    1,409
    Thanked 664 Times in 513 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by jtotheb View Post
    Hi I'm John. Great site, I finally signed up to answer a query.
    welcome aboard john

  8. #1508

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello,

    I'm Paul from Friday.

  9. #1509
    Mcshammer_dj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    990
    Thank Post
    38
    Thanked 180 Times in 145 Posts
    Rep Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanLucian View Post
    Hello,

    I'm Paul from Friday.
    so who are you until friday then????????

  10. #1510

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Seems that my username is not clear enough . Well I'm Lucian and I'm from Romania the land of Dracula

  11. #1511
    smitho1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Blackpool
    Posts
    49
    Thank Post
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    12
    Hi all,
    I'm Dan working at a Secondary School in Blackpool as an ICT Technician.
    Hoping to be able to help out where possible, as well as request the help

    Cheers.

  12. #1512
    Remiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thank Post
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi Everyone,

    I'm Matt, I've been lurking around edugeek for a while now. Having finally secured my first technician role I thought it was probably a good time to introduce myself and have a go at getting involved here!

    Also, I'm sat in the same office as Dan

    Cheers!

  13. #1513

    rush_tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,423
    Thank Post
    112
    Thanked 269 Times in 202 Posts
    Rep Power
    195
    Dan and Matt Enjoy your stay

  14. #1514

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    2
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Hello I am Shawn

    Hello I am Shawn

  15. #1515
    Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    443
    Thank Post
    51
    Thanked 109 Times in 83 Posts
    Rep Power
    72
    Welcome Shawn



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. New Australian Edugeek Users - Introduce yourself here :)
    By ZeroHour in forum AU General Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 18th March 2014, 02:29 PM
  2. New US Edugeek Users - Introduce yourself here :)
    By ZeroHour in forum US General Chat
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 14th January 2014, 02:07 PM
  3. New New Zealand Edugeek Users - Introduce yourself here :)
    By ZeroHour in forum NZ General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 21st March 2012, 03:47 AM
  4. New Site Feature: EduGeek User Maps
    By ZeroHour in forum General EduGeek News/Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th February 2008, 05:08 PM
  5. Here it is. The new EduGeek logo.
    By Dos_Box in forum General EduGeek News/Announcements
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 21st September 2007, 08:32 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •