+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, So .. I'm on the radio then .. lol .. in General; HA! Of all the things I do, radio and stuff is such a good laugh, and it's that time of ...
    Thank Post

Cool So .. I'm on the radio then .. lol ..

HA! Of all the things I do, radio and stuff is such a good laugh, and it's that time of year again (namely Easter) where I get to do my bit on the airwaves around Manchester with a RSL Station I'm involved with (RefreshFM - RefreshFM - Refreshingly different radio).

It's a group of churchy folk who just want to play good music and share their own stories around the Easter time and I do the DriveTime show for them (5pm - 7pm Weekdays) and their Chart Show (Sundays 6pm - 7pm) so just thought I'd give the station and myself a bit of a plug ..

If you fancy listening in then give it a whirl. The stations on air until 15th April, so you know, there's plenty of time to. lol.

By the way, it's a whole mix of music, not just churchy stuff, well certainly on my show and after the few years of me being there, it's spreading to the others too!

Any of you guys into the old broadcasting thing too? Hospital Radio / RSL / Community Stations / Local Radio etc?

PS. If you do listen in tonight, drop me a line - I'll give out all the details on air (plus I think they're on the website too!)

Yay!
    Ok .. back to my real job for a bit .. lol .. *someone pass me the hammer, this computers not working properly*

Thank Post
    Right, time to make the hours drive to the studio and make that amazing transformation from geek to .. oh no, hang on, I'm still a geek .. erm ..

Ah well, if you do tune in, I hope you enjoy!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread