Does anyone have any suggestions for something on the above lines - looking to get something which is accredited, but all the ones that out there are aimed at School Business Managers, or teaching staff. My boss has suggested DSBM, but is there something more IT related? Been looking at ITIL, but this seems to require doing several levels before you get to organizational structures and strategic planning cross organization. Educational background for me is a masters level, with decent A levels and GCSEs.
I've recently seen a job description for the kind of level I'm aiming to reach, which has no mention of qualifications in this area, which seems to suggest it may be lacking - maybe a space for providers?
Thanks for any help
What about the either or all of the following routes:
1. ITIL Foundation then ITIL Intermediate, then the ITIL expert. See here.
2. The FITS suite of qualifications, see here. They are just in the process of updating the info about their qualifications.
3. A MSc in IT Service Management at UoN for example.
4. Level 7 Qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership (general, not IT specific)
5. Level 8 Qualifications in Strategic Direction and Leadership (general, not IT specific)
6. MSc in Strategic Management of Information Systems
You've also got MBA (Technology Management).
Not to mention the various different Chartered and Professional Registrations out there, for example the CITP and the ICTTech (which are both IT specific).
If you look round, there are more
Last edited by wagnerk; 8th February 2012 at 07:36 AM. Reason: more info
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)