+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Someone has opened our post in General; The Missus brought in the post yesterday to find one of our statements from very.co.uk open, On the statement it ...
    Thank Post

Someone has opened our post

The Missus brought in the post yesterday to find one of our statements from very.co.uk open, On the statement it shows that we have a Macbook pro on order waiting to be delivered, and what the payment plan is.

Should I be worried that someone may have opened the mail and may now be thinking of breaking in? although the only person who could have opened it from the postmans hand to our door IS the postman.

Thank Post
    ... or it got delivered to the wrong address and opened accidentally and then put into your letter box by said neighbour.

HBJB

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,421 Posts
    Have you rung the local post office/sorting office to ask their advice regarding the mail opening problem as it is an offence?

Ben

Thank Post
    if it was only one statment out of a few then id be inclined to thin it was pushed through the wrong door and opend by mistake.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Personally I would call/email very.co.uk and tell them that when it is delviered, yours is the only signature that means the good can be left due to teh mail being opened. I have heard too many horror stories of other people sigining for deliveries and then the goods disppearing. It is such a lengthy process to go through. I wouldn't be as worried about the the payment plan details being read as there won't be much anhyone could do with that without a definite trail being left.

Hope it helps...............hope this wasn't an elabotate ploy to mention the "new macbook pro" either!

Ha ha ha...a very jealous Chris

6. Thanks to CPLTD from:

neilmc (5th January 2012)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CPLTD View Post
    Personally I would call/email very.co.uk and tell them that when it is delviered, yours is the only signature that means the good can be left due to teh mail being opened. I have heard too many horror stories of other people sigining for deliveries and then the goods disppearing. It is such a lengthy process to go through. I wouldn't be as worried about the the payment plan details being read as there won't be much anhyone could do with that without a definite trail being left.

Hope it helps...............hope this wasn't an elabotate ploy to mention the "new macbook pro" either!

Ha ha ha...a very jealous Chris
    Haha, it should arrive tomorrow I have been checking the website every few hours to see if its dispatched, but its been stuck on being processed at UNKNOWN since christmas eve. Just hope I have a new piece of kit to play with, first Mac so rather excited

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread