+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
General Chat Thread, How many biscuits can you have...... in General; Originally Posted by Pyroman Well that's my dinner sorted for tonight! OH is working till 8 Lucky you! Some of ...
  1. #46

    aerospacemango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    1,994
    Thank Post
    283
    Thanked 249 Times in 200 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroman View Post
    Well that's my dinner sorted for tonight! OH is working till 8
    Lucky you!

    Some of us don't have a McD's within 10 miles of home!

    However, that's only for another 12 days!!!

  2. #47

    EduTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    5,068
    Thank Post
    160
    Thanked 925 Times in 727 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos_Box View Post
    ..before it's classed as greedy? I've just had 6 Hobnobs (plain, not chocolate) and feeling a little guilty.
    ;-) I am not bringing you any more!! :P LOL



    James.

  3. #48

    teejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,187
    Thank Post
    285
    Thanked 775 Times in 585 Posts
    Rep Power
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by aerospacemango View Post
    Lucky you!

    Some of us don't have a McD's within 10 miles of home!

    However, that's only for another 12 days!!!
    Though that'd be a bonus not having a chav filling station within 10 miles

  4. #49
    Heebeejeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Intergalactic Cruise
    Posts
    1,056
    Thank Post
    69
    Thanked 77 Times in 61 Posts
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
    Or a bowl of petunias.
    Agrajag!

    HBJB

  5. #50

    aerospacemango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    1,994
    Thank Post
    283
    Thanked 249 Times in 200 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay View Post
    Though that'd be a bonus not having a chav filling station within 10 miles
    That, it is!

    But there are times when only a Big Mac will do!!

    I used to work in one, back in the days of 11am opening, and no salads (1985 to be precise!) and it still amazes me that I would go in one to begin with, let alone eat.....

    But it's the Big Mac sauce that's got me!!

    Altogether now...

    2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!

    If you could say that inside 5 seconds, you won a free Big Mac! That's how long ago it was!

  6. #51

    john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,362
    Thank Post
    1,499
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 922 Posts
    Rep Power
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by aerospacemango View Post
    Lucky you!

    Some of us don't have a McD's within 10 miles of home!

    However, that's only for another 12 days!!!
    No McD's near me, however I do have a Little Chef just 1 mile away and yes I have partaken of food from it a time or two when too lazy to cook I do miss Astro-Burgers though from my little person days

    As for biscuits, I've munched most of the 3 packs of Jaffa Cakes in the last 36hrs Whoops!

  7. #52
    TheScarfedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plymouth, Devon
    Posts
    1,145
    Thank Post
    677
    Thanked 169 Times in 154 Posts
    Blog Entries
    78
    Rep Power
    85
    Thats a serious mission on Jaffa Cakes! Shhhhh, dont tell @GrumbleDook about there being any chocolate around :-p

  8. #53

    teejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,187
    Thank Post
    285
    Thanked 775 Times in 585 Posts
    Rep Power
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by aerospacemango View Post
    That, it is!

    But there are times when only a Big Mac will do!!

    I used to work in one, back in the days of 11am opening, and no salads (1985 to be precise!) and it still amazes me that I would go in one to begin with, let alone eat.....

    But it's the Big Mac sauce that's got me!!

    Altogether now...

    2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!

    If you could say that inside 5 seconds, you won a free Big Mac! That's how long ago it was!
    He he, I used to work at KFC back in the late 80's when at uni, can't say I've ever fancied a family bucket ever since...

  9. #54

    elsiegee40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    9,780
    Thank Post
    1,813
    Thanked 2,229 Times in 1,645 Posts
    Rep Power
    801
    My husband won't touch Burger King since his employment at Toddington Services in the early 80s!

    As for Jaffa Cakes, I've been eyeing up those 'Yard of Jaffa Cakes' boxes, but haven't found an excuse to buy one yet!

  10. #55

    john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,362
    Thank Post
    1,499
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 922 Posts
    Rep Power
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by elsiegee40 View Post
    My husband won't touch Burger King since his employment at Toddington Services in the early 80s!

    As for Jaffa Cakes, I've been eyeing up those 'Yard of Jaffa Cakes' boxes, but haven't found an excuse to buy one yet!
    I got one of them last christmas the disapointing bit is its just a sleeve covering a stack of normal small boxes But the Jaffa was good

  11. #56

    aerospacemango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    1,994
    Thank Post
    283
    Thanked 249 Times in 200 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    296
    Just so you all know.....

    Last night I caned half a pack of Hob Nobs, and half a pack of Gingers....

    Do I feel guilty? NO!

    Did I feel slighty sick? A little!

    Do I regret it? Certainly NOT!


  12. #57

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,828
    Thank Post
    3,340
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 978 Posts
    Rep Power
    365
    I've probably said this already somewhere on this post but I will say it again, I prefer foxes bisquits

  13. #58

    X-13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    9,187
    Thank Post
    603
    Thanked 2,002 Times in 1,376 Posts
    Blog Entries
    19
    Rep Power
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    I've probably said this already somewhere on this post but I will say it again, I prefer foxes bisquits
    *Fox's Biscwits


  14. Thanks to X-13 from:

    mac_shinobi (24th November 2011)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. How many Partitions do you have??
    By actech in forum Windows
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 28th August 2011, 08:00 PM
  2. [Video] How many people can you fit into a speeding van?
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st June 2010, 10:49 AM
  3. How many times can you sysprep a machine?
    By somabc in forum Windows
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 4th December 2008, 07:21 PM
  4. How many techies should we have for our site?
    By tosca925 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 27th September 2007, 11:14 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •