+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Chat Thread, Xibo accomplishments! in General; Hi Ashu, you're trying to use the 'new' youtube embed code. You need to use the old code. Try this: ...
    Thank Post
    Hi Ashu, you're trying to use the 'new' youtube embed code. You need to use the old code. Try this:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-r_Ed9nOs8I?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-r_Ed9nOs8I?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Quote Originally Posted by Ashu1234 View Post
    Hi,
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-r_Ed9nOs8I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes I am able to run the same code from My PC(IE) through HTML file of that code

Thank Post
    Hi,
    This code is working now.
    Could you please tell how can I autoplay this video and repeat this code for 15 minutes.

Thanks for Your help.

Thank Post
    Here is the amended code for autoplay;

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-r_Ed9nOs8I?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB">
    </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
    <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-r_Ed9nOs8I?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
    </embed></object>

Use the region timings to repeat the video (i.e figure out how long the video runs for - change the region timing to match it - create duplicate region to replay)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashu1234 View Post
    Hi,
    This code is working now.
    Could you please tell how can I autoplay this video and repeat this code for 15 minutes.

Thanks for Your help.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stiggy77 View Post
    Hi all

I've managed to do the following and it's all working very well! If anyone wants advice please PM me.

1. Linked MS Word to Xibo allowing users to 'post' pictures and text.

2. Linked MS Excel to Xibo via embedded links so that allows Xibo pulls cell data, displays it and updates it automatically every time the spreadsheet is saved.

3. Placed Sky Player onto our reception display (I also figured out how to get rid of all borders and how to get the player to stretch to the region)

4. I have found and used a flash player creator called powerbullet; http://www.powerbullet.com/Powerbullet.html

If there is anything you've managed to accomplish with this excellent software that you're proud of please let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve our displays.

Cheers!

Lawro
    Hi Stiggy
    Do you know how to stretch the video or image to the region without following the ratio ? (embeded player of Xibo, not sky)
    Thanks

Thank Post
    Hi am4ever

I'm unsure what you mean, could you elaborate please?

Quote Originally Posted by am4ever View Post
    Hi Stiggy
    Do you know how to stretch the video or image to the region without following the ratio ? (embeded player of Xibo, not sky)
    Thanks

Thank Post
    Hi all,

Iv just started using xibo and I have it all installed, and i`m playing around creating layouts. as part of the layout I need a clock positioned vertically up the left hand side. does anyone know where I can get a flash clock or even a java clock that I can add to my template.

Thanks in advance

Thank Post
    You can 'google' flash clocks, there are quite a few sites to choose from.

Most sites will run you through a clock setup process then give you the code at the end (which you will need to copy and paste)

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Hi all,

Iv just started using xibo and I have it all installed, and i`m playing around creating layouts. as part of the layout I need a clock positioned vertically up the left hand side. does anyone know where I can get a flash clock or even a java clock that I can add to my template.

Thanks in advance

Thank Post
    I have founds loads and even run through a few tutorials to create one but, all the downloadable ones are horizontal and the tutorial I cant figure out how to get it working vertically as when I rotate the text box in flash it just doesnt display anything

Thank Post
    I understand what you mean now, unfortunately I cannot assist as I don't know much about creating/manipulating flash programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    I have founds loads and even run through a few tutorials to create one but, all the downloadable ones are horizontal and the tutorial I cant figure out how to get it working vertically as when I rotate the text box in flash it just doesnt display anything

Thank Post
    I`m sure it has to do with how flash is displaying the text but cant figure out what

Thank Post
    Hi All,

Long time follower, first time poster...

Just wondering if someone could start a sticky with screenshots and examples of everything that can be done with Xibo.

This thread is a good start but it would be great to expand on it. I am new to Xibo and I am having some issues mostly with web content (embedded html, rss feeds, etc) and it would be great to see some more working examples.

Thanks in advance.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chunterau View Post
    Hi All,

Long time follower, first time poster...

Just wondering if someone could start a sticky with screenshots and examples of everything that can be done with Xibo.

This thread is a good start but it would be great to expand on it. I am new to Xibo and I am having some issues mostly with web content (embedded html, rss feeds, etc) and it would be great to see some more working examples.

Thanks in advance.
    Try this thread for a few ideas

Ideas for Digital Signage Content

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titch View Post
    Try this thread for a few ideas

Ideas for Digital Signage Content
    Thanks titch, I did look through that one and there are some fantastic looking layouts... However I am struggling finding the embedded html code that displays a lot of that content.

Thank Post
    I have Xibo installed and i'm playing around with it, basically learning it as we may use it in some of our schools.

I have created a template with a BBC ticker, but the main content slide seems a bit hit and miss whether it works or not. I have added two images to my region and I can flip between them in the console. but it doesn't seem to display them in the player. It may be me as i'm learning by trail and error, when I make changes i`m finding that the replicate happens at random times sometimes quick sometimes not.

When I create my content i`m clicking on the schedule now button, and in duration im entering random stuff like 5 hours 5 mins 5 secs, tick my player under displays, and I have tried ticking priority and leaving it unticked. it just seems to be a bit random when changes happen.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by glennda View Post
    an easy way I have do number one is setup a share on the xibo webserver which staff can drop pictures into and then have a PHP file which cycles through the images.

not sure what kind of data you are after but I have a similar system for a Sims export for birthdays which is imported into MySQL and then displayed via a PHP page.
    This is EXACTLY what we are looking for! Glennda, any tips or how you went about setting the birthday to php page would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

DinsyBoy

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast