+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Wow.....just wow in General; Sometimes you just can't believe some people. I got bored so had a look through the Daily Mail website (can't ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Wow.....just wow

Sometimes you just can't believe some people.
    I got bored so had a look through the Daily Mail website (can't get to thesun just yet for obvious reasons) and there's a story about how a temporary tattoo could soon be used to monitor things like heart rate, blood pressure etc, to replace normal bulky machines. Looks like a good technology.
    Here's the link:
    Electronic skin: How hi-tech 'tattoo' will monitor patients' vital signs | Mail Online

Then you get to the comments and just sit there thinking wow.....really?

He required everyone - small & great, rich & poor, free & slave - to be given a mark on their right hand or forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without the mark, which was either the name of the beast, or the number of the beast. This is not the mark of the beast, but it is the gradualisation process towards it. Yes it's convenient, yes it may save lives but as Jesus says, "What good is it to gain the whole world & forefeit your soul?" He also said, "He who keeps His life will lose it, & he who loese it will gain it." I fear many of us, Christians who should know better, will take the eventual mark of the beast (RFID chip) for convenience and to save their life, because they were afraid of death, or didn't trust that God would provide and as a result, when the angels come with the sickles for harvest, those witht the mark of the beast will be cast into the fire which was made for Satan and his demons. Far fetched? It's happening. Prison looms for those who refuse it.

- Consider This, Hants, 12/8/2011 11:01
    The bit that gets me is the part about "I fear many of us will use the RFID chip to save their life because they didn't trust God to provide"
    I fear you will use it to save your life? Yes you selfish bastard you, why use something that is temporary and could save your life!
    Last edited by MK-2; 12th August 2011 at 03:19 PM.

Thank Post
    I thought that level of religious idiocy was limited to left-ponders... I think I might just kill myself now.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread