+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Does this justify a complaint to HP? in General; We've got a CP2025 printer that developed a continuous jamming issue, so I called HP Tuesday last week, went through ...
    Thank Post

Does this justify a complaint to HP?

We've got a CP2025 printer that developed a continuous jamming issue, so I called HP Tuesday last week, went through some "diagnostics"(!) and concluded it needed picking up for repair offsite.
    Ok I thought, when? They say next day so that would be Wed last week. Thur came and no pickup, so I phoned back to be told there was a "human error" and it hadn't been processed, but it definately would be now and would be collected on Friday.

By the time I left on Friday it hadn't been, though I was feeling unwell so left it. I was off Mon, Tue, Wed this week, returning yesterday wholly expecting it to have been long collected - nope!

I did, however, receive an email Wed night saying it would be collected Thursday (yesterday) which it was. No reason given for the incredibly long delay.

Now, had it been collected Wed last week, we should have had it back in use by now, but instead we must wait at least another week.

Needless to say i'm (and the dept are) unhappy but would HP do anything or take a complaint seriously, seeing as it's now been collected?

Thank Post
    Wouldn't even bother, I've tried going through the complaints procedure with HP over a much more serious issue and got absolutely nowhere with them.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 761 Posts
    This is pretty much par for the course for HP printer support. At my last school we went for nearly 2 weeks with a failed LaserJet 5550 once despite having paid extra for NBD onsite warranty.

Thank Post
    Makes me glad then that we didn't get the NBD OS warranty as well! It's a shame as our experience with HP when sending out components for a customer swap (hard drive for instance) has always been really quick.

Thank Post
    ive had both sides from hp my 1 month old laptop took over 2 months to repair fir a faulty hdd(though i did end up with a 2nd psu/battery/tv card) and ive ordered parts for school laptops and had them next day like anywhere its a bit pot luck at times

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread