+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Multi Centre Holiday - New York, and Las Vegas in General; Hey, Just wondering if anyones had much experience with multi-centre holidays in america (preferably NY and LV). Been looking around ...

Thank Post

Multi Centre Holiday - New York, and Las Vegas

Hey,

Just wondering if anyones had much experience with multi-centre holidays in america (preferably NY and LV). Been looking around for some premade packages but only decentish one (over 2 days NY) seems to be from travelbag.

Anyone got any suggestions of other companies that do good deals? Or do most people when doing this kind of thing make their own unique packages?

(As a side note, Can you pick specific seats "Pre" booking? or do you have to book then see what is free)

Thanks,
    Steve

Thank Post
    Personally i'd just book it all myself and make sure I had good travel insurance (probably the backpacker style insurance), You then get more choice of where to go and when. My old boss did New York, Las Vegas and then LA (which he flew back from).

He booked the flights first (as they are probably hardest to get) then the hotels, then any activities he felt like going on. I think he went for 2 weeks and did 3-4 days NY, 3-4 days LV and then the rest in LA (or nearby to relax). Internal flights within the USA tend to be very frequent and very easy to use (though not always on time), I've done a good few already.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, maybe booking it all yourself would be a good idea. It takes a bit of research but I think you can potentially get a much better experience as you have more control over everything.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread