+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, Who will be the first . . . in General; Originally Posted by LosOjos I didn't know that! Ah well, it's still a good indicator of who you can trust ...
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
    I didn't know that! Ah well, it's still a good indicator of who you can trust around here if you're new. I rarely take any notice of anyone with -rep to be honest (except @Sivadam of course! )
    Hmmmmm.......................

Now I get mentioned in Forums I don't even bother looking at! Only found it because of my alerts!

Would/should one believe my Rep here - or my 'perceived' Rep on SupportNet? Interesting comparison!
    You guys in schools probably realise the difference anyway but those from LA Support Units etc. probably won't see my contributions to SupportNet! And that is a pity because we can all learn from each other!

As far as I am concerned then the more Red I gain here the better - it means I am having the desired effect! Maybe there should be a Negative Rep Race in here - I could win that quite easily!

Oh Bugger - somebody gave me some Green again! My reputation is in tatters once again .........
    I wonder who I can upset next! Summat is bound to crop up!
    Last edited by Sivadam; 7th June 2011 at 10:19 PM.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 919 Posts
    I could go on a spam-fest and beat them all hehe

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information