+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, I do not believe it! in General; Staff at all three Butlin resorts in Bognor Regis, Minehead and Skegness are instructed to ban anyone found guilty of ...

Thank Post

I do not believe it!

Staff at all three Butlin resorts in Bognor Regis, Minehead and Skegness are instructed to ban anyone found guilty of bumping into each other in the electric cars equipped with huge bumpers.

Bemused customers who assume that the ‘no bumping sign’ is in jest are told to drive around slowly in circles rather than crash into anyone else for fear of an injury that could result in the resort being sued.

Thank Post
    Heh - I got shouted at by the Butlins staff about 5 years ago for that - it's been going on for ages, and not just at Butlins. One of our local bowling alleys has bumper cars in it, in which you're not allowed to do any bumping.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by laserblazer View Post
    drive around slowly in circles rather than crash into anyone else for fear of an injury that could result in the resort being sued.
    surely its cheaper to just drive to the nearest roundabout and drive around that for ten minutes. at least there you have more chance of being bumped!!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information