+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Easter Hols.... in General; Well its 2 weeks, April is only going to be written in school books for 8 days, and this week ...
    rad
    Thank Post

Easter Hols....

Well its 2 weeks, April is only going to be written in school books for 8 days, and this week is probably going to drag.

Already found in classrooms, ICT headphones in other areas of the school, a Pupil laptop in an unlocked classroom, and to cap it all, the largest mug taken from the staff room with a mouldy teabag and dregs in it, I might leave it another week and then see what happens... flies start to infest it!

So the tasks this week have started, today... Clean projectors/filters

Thank Post
    I'm already on week 2 then next week is only 2 days long for pupils/teachers, anyway. It's all very mixed up. Still, jobs to be "jobbed"

Thank Post
    We broke last week. Did a day and not been in since (the joys of term time only contacts). Back in 26th to 28th then 4 more days off! I have to say April has been pretty good this year.

Thank Post
    Did most of our tasks before the holidays so just doing odd jobs.
    I've been on holiday for the first week and someone has stolen the microwave, kettle, power cable and the audio leads from my speakers from our office. Not happy about it
    There is three of us in the office and thought we were the only ones who had keys...

Thank Post
    Day 1 Week 1 sooo busy

Butuz

Thank Post
    Day 1, weel 1 all projectors and filters cleaned and rated out of 10 on scale of brightness, all odd jobs done, only things to do is wait for our smoothwall servers to arrive next week.

rad
    Thank Post
    Blimey all projectors done... I have managed 60 out of 120, downside having security brackets, slows you down.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 918 Posts
    Day 1 week 2 for us, UPS now fitted and powered on, so I can be less stroppy about electricians playing in fuse boxes and pulling things they have NO idea what they feed / how they feed the school.

New CCTV Camera fitted I can see out of that one now which is a bonus! 2nd Store Room emptied into the classroom next to it, classroom looks a bomb site and the WEEE pile is bigger than the last one I only got rid of at half term Doh! and now on holiday for the rest of the week, however I've left some stuff I need for my time off at work so going to do the morning tomorrow then I can relax and enjoy my holiday Techy has a few jobs on his list - Clean projectors and get me the lamp times as I need to have a guestimate at how many lamps I am likely to need this year to budget ahead, tidy the office and store room / finish what I started last week, replace some bolts on some TFT Arms as they were too short really and kids have managed to undo them and the now wobble, other than that a quiet time for him

That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Thank Post
    Thanked 1,341 Times in 740 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Started the stock-take today. Somebody kill me please.

Thank Post
    Have been off for 2 weeks already here, the kids return on May 2nd - we were supposed to re-open on the 28th but the head figured there wasn't much point

Spent the last 2 weeks sorting out various small jobs including optimising cabling layouts, server maintenance, getting rid of sophos once and for all(woohoo!), distributing a few new pc's & installing half of our new CCTV system with the help of our site manager. Now have the final 2 weeks off

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread