+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Edugeek Sponsor in General; Silly question, and apologies if I'm missing something obvious here :P Was trying to find out information on the side ...

Thank Post

Edugeek Sponsor

Silly question, and apologies if I'm missing something obvious here :P Was trying to find out information on the side of companies sponsoring forums, and can't find anything about it. Apart from random threads when companies already became sponsors.

If I'm just being stupid, throw me a link and I'll run and hide in the cave again :P

Any help would be appreciated :P

Thanks Steve

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    If a company wishes to sponsor EduGeek they need to contact the Admin's of the forums or/ E-Mail the webmaster @ EduGeek . net which would then go to shaun (ZeroHour) or/ Forwarded to Chris (Dos_Box) and then they will email the company a Sponsor Pack which contacts Statistical Information / Pricing regarding advertising on the site and becoming an EduSponsor etc.

It might be worth in the near future, maybe making a "Sticky" Thread with this info on so that Company's are aware.

James.

3. Thanks to EduTech from:

Steve21 (10th April 2011)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EduTech View Post
    If a company wishes to sponsor EduGeek they need to contact the Admin's of the forums or/ E-Mail the webmaster @ EduGeek . net which would then go to shaun (ZeroHour) or/ Forwarded to Chris (Dos_Box) and then they will email the company a Sponsor Pack which contacts Statistical Information / Pricing regarding advertising on the site and becoming an EduSponsor etc.

It might be worth in the near future, maybe making a "Sticky" Thread with this info on so that Company's are aware.

James.
    Ah cool, thank you. Been wondering for awhile how all the different tags played out, like sponsor/supporter etc. Always just assumed I was being blind, and missing it

Thanks again,
    Steve

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve21 View Post
    Ah cool, thank you. Been wondering for awhile how all the different tags played out, like sponsor/supporter etc. Always just assumed I was being blind, and missing it

Thanks again,
    Steve
    No Problem,

Basically a Sponsor is someone whom is in green and they either are a company or an employee of a company that sponsors edugeek. if they have there company name under that tag such as smoothwall then that means that the company has Direct Support forums for members to submit posts.

If you have a member whom has a Supporter status this means they have Donated Funds to EduGeek (this was back last year) this is due to come back at some point but the funds will go to a charity (that was the last update) or for like myself the member was either an Admin or/ Moderator and is no longer due to various different reasons and therefore have gone down to Supporter Status (Currently that is just for Myself, RussDev and GrumbleDook!) hehe

James.

6. Thanks to EduTech from:

Steve21 (10th April 2011)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread