+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Springpad in General; Has anyone ever used, or is anyone currently using Springpad as a way of taking notes. It's very similar to ...
    Thank Post

Springpad

Has anyone ever used, or is anyone currently using Springpad as a way of taking notes. It's very similar to Evernote although it seems to be a far more simplistic way of doing things. I've downloaded it for my iPhone and I've used my google account to log in. You can also log into it from your PC by visiting their website. I'm currently trying it out. I just wondered what other peoples thoughts on it were.

The URL is anyone wants to take a look: Springpad: a free app that helps you remember

Thank Post
    I tried this before I tried Evernote. To be honest it never appealed to me that much and I have never really taken it on properly. Evernote won me over straight away. I still don't really "get" Springpad although I do have an account still.

I would also be interested to hear others views and how they are using it.

Thank Post
    All I wanted was a place to put multiple to do lists. I have 5 schools and wanted someone I could make notes of things that needed doing, simple notes, nothing complex or requiring pictures etc.. Although I didn't really explorer evernote too much it seemed a little complex for what I needed. Springpad seems to do exactly what I need. I'm sure evernote can be used to any extent you want and you don't have to use all it's options and features.

I'll keep using springpad, for now, and see what I think of it after a weeks use.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Had play with long time ago but stuck with evernote. I have recently added automated content sharing - tarpipe into the mix. So lot of email for example forum emails goto a tarpipe email that adds in the right tagging to the subject line. This means evernote puts everything into the right place...

Russ

Thank Post
    tarpipe sounds interesting. I like the thought of being able to update muliple sites/services in one go. I've been extensively using and testing Springpad over the last 24 hours and, whilst it's simplistic which is exactly what i wanted, I'm already finding that I want to do more with it than it will allow. I think I'm going to have another crack with Evernote.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information