+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Chat Thread, Any members living in Poole? in General; Originally Posted by plexer Is it the furniture land here: Furniture Shops in Poole, Dorset UK As witch says, it's ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by plexer View Post
    Is it the furniture land here:

Furniture Shops in Poole, Dorset UK
    As witch says, it's a shop but I might give them a ring. They may know something.

Update: The number you have called has not been recognised!
    Last edited by laserblazer; 6th February 2011 at 10:20 AM.

Thank Post

Think I have been scammed also! =(

Hi =) I am not a part of this community, registered just to post in this thread. I have been searching the web for any information of the same company listed here. Spent approx £300 on furniture and have heard nothing at all since confirmation of payment =(

I too paid by cc and have been in touch with the bank, they wont even start investigation until 45 days after the sale grrr! It has been 28 days today! Its not looking good is it =(

Ive been trying to research the company and only really found out the same info as in this thread and this is the only other complaint I have seen. Hopefully we can help each other out with any info we get =)

Good luck to you and fingers crossed we sort this out

3. Thanks to Tali from:

laserblazer (9th February 2011)

Thank Post
    Drove up Allens lane this afternoon ... No sign of the company I'm afraid ...

5. Thanks to Brpilot99 from:

Thank Post

An Update!

Wow that was strange, after several emails to the website literally seconds after posting this message I just received a phone call from them! He sounded quite legit tbh, assures me that my items I ordered are coming into stock next week and should be delivered by the following weeked... I have no choice but to wait anyway for the 45 days for my bank so we shall see if he was telling the truth!

Brpilot99 - Thank you! Doesnt sound good lol but I think they are more of a warehouse than an actual shop if im not mistaken and that could be a reason for not seeing anything but the guy who just rang me could obviously just be stalling me. At least some contact has been made =)

Il update this thread with any other info I get and ofc if delivery is made.

Thanks again =)

7. Thanks to Tali from:

Thank Post
    Found this review site check it out they are in there Homeandgardenfurnitureland reviews | Customer reviews of Homeandgardenfurnitureland

9. Thanks to ButterflyMoon from:

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Ty! but the page wont load for me, keeps timing out =(

Thank Post
    Hmmm it timed out on me too just now but I managed to get back in.

This is what is in there hope this helps though I suspect not.

Kelly
    5 points
    1 Review

31 January 2011Dissapearing act
    Do not order from this company!
    I ordered some furniture on 6 Dec 2010 and never heard about delivery so waited 1 week and started to call and send emails - 2 or 3 calls a day and at least as many emails. It took 2 weeks till someone bothered to answer the phone at which point I was assured I would receive my order and managed to talk my way into getting it asap - they had decided mine wasnt urgent despite ordering over £600 worth of goods.
    I received half my order with a promise the rest would arrive just after the new year. 1 week into the New year, i started my contact campaign again to no avail. I live in Newquay and happened to be in the area of their registered offices in Wembley last week and went to visit to find 1 office not owned by them and in the other an accountant who also couldnt get in touch with them. He advised me to commence claiming a refund off my credit card company. STAY AWAY!

ARWEL GRIFFITH
    EXACTLY DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY HAVE PUT IN AN ORDER FOR 1300POUNDS SINCE 2 ND OF JAN AND ONLY ONE E MAIL CLAIMMING THE DELAY ON BAD WEATHER DOES ANYONE NOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THESE PEOPLE CAUSE I CANT FIND A PHONE NUMBER
    Yesterday, 19:11:45– Flag – Like – Reply – Delete – Edit – Moderate Kelly
    Arwel - report to your cc company asap - you will not hear from them - they wont pick up their phone, no one at the so called office. Sister company does seem to have a show soon though - called ep exhibitions - try that way.

12. Thanks to ButterflyMoon from:

Thank Post
    Tali .. if he calls again ask him for the address ....

Thank Post
    Ouch! None of this is looking very good is it =( Just glad I didnt spend that much money! I will see if he keeps his word next week and if I dont hear anything not much I can do apart from pursue a refund from the cc/bank. Never thought I would be silly enough to get caught by people like this, I will be so much more careful in the future!

A massive ty to all who have helped though, I was at a total loss of what to do until today, so I at least feel like I have accomplished something now =)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brpilot99 View Post
    Tali .. if he calls again ask him for the address ....
    Grrr yeah I should have thought of that! Tbh I was in a bit of shock that he actually called so wasnt thinking straight. He went on about they have had some computer problems and thats why my emails was missed, told me about Dave his delivery man lol and that my items would be ready for delivery on the 16th/17th with me by the weekend... I do have a number for him though! Should have added this before for anyone else who needs it,

Number is: 020 84418474

16. Thanks to Tali from:

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tali View Post
    Number is: 020 84418474
    ...and that number is the same one for EP Exhibitions Ltd, who were mentioned earlier in this thread!!

mb

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 1,500 Posts
    It does say on the furniture land website that they are EP Exhibitions to be fair.

Ben

Thank Post
    Hi Tali

We obviously spoke yesterday but - like you - i prefer not to use my real name. Please supply me your order no OL*** and I will see if I can speed this along. I am a Director and yes we have had some business issues which I won't bore you with but they are now resolved. Let me sort it and deliver your stuff. Thanks Olly

Thank Post
    Hi laserblazer

Like you I prefer not to use my real name. Please supply me your order no OL*** and I will see if I can speed this along. I am a Director and yes we have had some business issues which I won't bore you with but they are now resolved. Let me sort it and deliver your stuff. Thanks Olly

21. Thanks to ollynorth from:

Thank Post
    Hi Ollynorth
    Prehaps you can look at my order as well. I don't live near Poole but in Kings Lynn Norfolk.
    Order reference: OL767
    Date ordered: 31/12/2010 22:13:49
    Ever since i ordered and paid (new years eve) the web site has said everything is in stock but my order is 'awaiting stock'. No one will reply to my emails and update me.
    Can You Help??
    Cheers
    Tbird

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast