+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
General Chat Thread, Edugeek 6 Nations Rugby in General; Thanks that makes me feel soo much better Gonna watch it on the box but it is never the same ...
  1. #16
    sister_annex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    616
    Thank Post
    103
    Thanked 144 Times in 125 Posts
    Rep Power
    52
    Thanks that makes me feel soo much better

    Gonna watch it on the box but it is never the same as actually going to the game

  2. #17
    pooley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    S Wales
    Posts
    1,191
    Thank Post
    86
    Thanked 139 Times in 115 Posts
    Rep Power
    70
    I will be in Cardiff later, prob in gatekeeper or old arcade. Not sure what I think about a Friday night international yet. But have woken up with a quiet confidence this morning

  3. #18
    dwhyte85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Berkshire
    Posts
    1,235
    Thank Post
    162
    Thanked 153 Times in 138 Posts
    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim View Post
    Bergamasco might make the team for saturday...no guarantee's but he is back in training today. Turns out it was an injured hand from someone accidentally trampling it during a ruck practice drill
    Boohoo, sounds like someone needs a Snickers...

  4. #19
    pooley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    S Wales
    Posts
    1,191
    Thank Post
    86
    Thanked 139 Times in 115 Posts
    Rep Power
    70
    is it home time yet? is it??? Getting excited and nervous now

  5. #20
    Gonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
    Posts
    555
    Thank Post
    131
    Thanked 131 Times in 86 Posts
    Rep Power
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by pooley View Post
    I will be in Cardiff later, prob in gatekeeper or old arcade. Not sure what I think about a Friday night international yet. But have woken up with a quiet confidence this morning
    Quote Originally Posted by pooley View Post
    is it home time yet? is it??? Getting excited and nervous now
    Normally call in the Gatekeeper for some refreshments en route to the stadium... Going to be a tight for time as I have to drive up after work :s Friday night matches are fun, just a bloody pain if your working. I've got that feeling that its our match to loose... excitement is deffo growing

  6. #21
    36Degrees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,074
    Thank Post
    165
    Thanked 157 Times in 127 Posts
    Rep Power
    53
    I'm in: Castro's Conquerors. I've probably put a massive jinx on all of the players I've selected now!

    Shan't be watching England game as I'm off to watch Leicester Tigers play Bath in the LV Cup. Bit of a mickey mouse game but I actually like watching the players who are going through the Academy or are on the fringe of the First Team. Plus it's Leicester v Bath!!!

    Hopefully the England will be on the iPlayer tomorrow as my DVD recorder is a bit unreliable and I can't be bothered to replace it as it is only once in a blue moon I even think about using it.

  7. #22
    sister_annex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    616
    Thank Post
    103
    Thanked 144 Times in 125 Posts
    Rep Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by 36Degrees View Post
    I'm in: Castro's Conquerors. I've probably put a massive jinx on all of the players I've selected now!

    Shan't be watching England game as I'm off to watch Leicester Tigers play Bath in the LV Cup. Bit of a mickey mouse game but I actually like watching the players who are going through the Academy or are on the fringe of the First Team. Plus it's Leicester v Bath!!!

    Hopefully the England will be on the iPlayer tomorrow as my DVD recorder is a bit unreliable and I can't be bothered to replace it as it is only once in a blue moon I even think about using it.
    Sky+ HD wins every time

  8. #23
    36Degrees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,074
    Thank Post
    165
    Thanked 157 Times in 127 Posts
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by sister_annex View Post
    Sky+ HD wins every time
    Don't have Sky either! I've looked at it before and I wouldn't get my money's worth as most TV doesn't interest me enough to want to pay out that amount of money. Since the wife was made redundant it's been even less attractive...

  9. #24

    glennda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    7,821
    Thank Post
    272
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Rep Power
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by 36Degrees View Post
    Don't have Sky either! I've looked at it before and I wouldn't get my money's worth as most TV doesn't interest me enough to want to pay out that amount of money. Since the wife was made redundant it's been even less attractive...
    Freesat HD+

    on demand and recordable HD tv with no subscription! Basicly HD recordable freeview plus a couple more channels over sattalite

  10. #25

    localzuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Minehead
    Posts
    18,523
    Thank Post
    527
    Thanked 2,645 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    924
    Is there some form of sporting event on then?

  11. #26
    36Degrees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,074
    Thank Post
    165
    Thanked 157 Times in 127 Posts
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by glennda View Post
    Freesat HD+
    Still involves expenditure! When Freeview bit of DVD recorder breaks then I'll look at it again.

  12. #27

    teejay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,260
    Thank Post
    289
    Thanked 796 Times in 605 Posts
    Rep Power
    348
    What a start, cracking game. Was getting a bit worried there, but England fully deserved the win, they're looking pretty good.

  13. #28
    Devontechie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    912
    Thank Post
    184
    Thanked 205 Times in 167 Posts
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay View Post
    What a start, cracking game. Was getting a bit worried there, but England fully deserved the win, they're looking pretty good.
    Well done to the England for completing the treble over Wales this weekend

  14. #29

    featured_spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,501
    Thank Post
    1,684
    Thanked 2,053 Times in 1,491 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    464
    good teams so far...disappointed I couldnt make changes once I selected my initial team, but I know now who I want in my squad

  15. #30
    Gonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
    Posts
    555
    Thank Post
    131
    Thanked 131 Times in 86 Posts
    Rep Power
    103
    Morning all,

    here's a quick update on the league table:

    Edugeek 6 Nations Rugby-rugby.jpg

    Cheers

    Ross



SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The United Nations Defamation of Religions Resolution?
    By nicholab in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th November 2010, 04:03 PM
  2. The Four Nations Maths Challenge
    By DaveP in forum Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th September 2010, 08:02 AM
  3. IT Technician, Rugby, Warwickshire
    By saundersmatt in forum Educational IT Jobs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th May 2010, 10:19 AM
  4. Here we go again... Six Nations... Bring it on....
    By garethedmondson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 15th February 2009, 12:22 AM
  5. IT Technician - Rugby
    By elephanttrunks in forum Educational IT Jobs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th June 2008, 02:28 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •