+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Ashampoo Free Software Promo in General; Just noticed this link which seems to offer a promo code to get free licence keys for some Ashampoo software. ...
    Thank Post

Ashampoo Free Software Promo

Just noticed this link which seems to offer a promo code to get free licence keys for some Ashampoo software.

When you register an account (online, for free) you can then activate your free licence keys for the software in the link above (direct link to Ashampoo promo page on that link). In our account we now have several valid licence keys for software that has a price attached to it (such as Burning Studio 10)! All legit and done through the Ashampoo website as it even mentions they are free on their promotional page.

Also, if you have an account and you're logged in you can click on this link (again official Ashampoo website) and immediately get a free fully valid licence key for HDD Control software.

For the skeptics among you, it definitely works and everything is done via the official Ashampoo site and the licence keys appear under you Ashampoo account via the website.

I haven't checked whether you're allowed to run them in a network/domain environment on multiple PCs though. Even if this isn't the case, it's still free software for home/personal use!

-28° 31' 48.89", +28° 25' 37.42" ... if only.
    Thank Post
    I've used Ashampoo for years. I think they get their money back from the frequent upgrades, which they email you frequently. There is currently an offer for 5 products for £13.

Thank Post
    Yes, it appears they offer older versions of their software for free which usually work fine. We also have used Ashampoo for a number of years now since hearing about their free burning studio 6, however I only just noticed this promo for multiple "paid" software for free, which they don't necessarily make it easy to find!
    The spam is annoying but I wouldn't say it's that often. Worth it for the freebies!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread