+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, After a new TV in General; Originally Posted by SpuffMonkey Personally I've found that the Panasonics have got the best picture. They always get Best Buys ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuffMonkey View Post
    Personally I've found that the Panasonics have got the best picture. They always get Best Buys in Which.
    I've always thought the same too, but since using both fairly regularly atm I can't really notice a difference. Sonys menu system and added extras are much better tho (bbc iplayer primarily - dunno if this comes on those models ^)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane_Dibbley View Post
    I've always thought the same too, but since using both fairly regularly atm I can't really notice a difference. Sonys menu system and added extras are much better tho (bbc iplayer primarily - dunno if this comes on those models ^)
    Dunno - mine's a couple of years old now - but I run a W7 media box under it for streaming and access to iPlayer (TunerFreeTV). I believe some of the newer Panasonics have all the new gubbins.

At Xmas - was at my folks - my Dad has a Samsung that he's not happy with and I took some copies of various settings up to try and improve the picture - what a 'mare - there are so many places to change things that I reckon its impossible to set a decent picture without a full blown hardware solution!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information