Just a quick inquiry, if anyone does...
- How did you get into it?
- Do you survive?
- How many schools/businesses do you support?
- How many guaranteed hours on site?
I know it's alot to ask, if you're happy to answer parts of the questions that'd be great
I used to:
2) Yes (was on about £18 p/h)
3) 12 - Just schools at the time.
4) They were literally committing to a term at a time. Most schools committed to 2 hours or so a week and some wanted me in for a full day a week. Quite scarey but I did manage to get additional work in the hols.
The only reason why I stopped was because of the economic downturn as I knoew the likes of me would be the first thing to get cut. Also, I needed to get a mortgage and again because of the economy mortgages were getting hard to get so I applied for a few fulltime positions of which one eventually came off.
PM me if you like as I'll happily answer any questions you have.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)