+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
General Chat Thread, Millenium/Crown/Imperial etc Toner Scam? in General; I had CSS Media call regarding the chocolate today and then offering to send me a toner which would fix ...
    Thank Post
    I had CSS Media call regarding the chocolate today and then offering to send me a toner which would fix the price for the year.
    Reiterated several times to the poor girl that they could send me a quote but no products until they received an official order.

Somehow I doubt that my bar of chocolate that needed a security code will appear.... but alerted reception to reject any delivery from them anyway.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boredguy View Post
    I had CSS Media call regarding the chocolate today and then offering to send me a toner which would fix the price for the year.
    Reiterated several times to the poor girl that they could send me a quote but no products until they received an official order.

Somehow I doubt that my bar of chocolate that needed a security code will appear.... but alerted reception to reject any delivery from them anyway.

just had Global Imperial Solutions on the phone, to send me free toners to try out their services and hopefully order more!

yeah whatever out for nout!

Dear xyz

Just to confirm and thank you for your order of,

2 x Toner Compatible HP - Colour Laserjet CP2025 Black at £245 per toner

Your order will be sent for your attention and invoiced as discussed.
    told the office to refuse to accept delivery - I'm fuming right now

Thank Post
    Had a guy called James Goddard phone me about a month ago, from Global Imperial Solutions.. seems they are still up to their old tricks. I'm fairly new in the IT industry so i was absorbing his lies like a sponge.. i got offered shirts, i refused as i don't like football, then he offered vouchers, also, lunch on his business card, "the boss has let him go wild with his card"..

i accepted his "free" toner and the vouchers.. he had given me a code that would be used to obtain the vouchers on delivery.. and told me an "Essex Broad" also he mentioned she was "fit" will phone me the following day about the toner..

She rang me the next day, claiming that i had ordered a toner for £275, at this point i knew it was utter turd, i claimed this was mentioned as free and refused to accept this and claimed if sent it would not be paid for, she didnt seem happy, but insisted that a brochure will be sent with their products in... im still waiting..

bizarre.

Matt.

Thank Post
    Cannot believe they are still doing this 10 years on, as i had Millennium call with the same line back in 2004.

Thank Post
    Guess it shows people are falling for this nonsense for them to be still using the same technique. or maybe they are just stupid.. either way, annoying calls nonetheless.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456