+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, The disappointment when... in General; Its lunch time, you open your packet of crisps to find they had already been opened (popped) and the crisps ...
    rad
    Thank Post

The disappointment when...

Its lunch time, you open your packet of crisps to find they had already been opened (popped) and the crisps are stale. Grr Hula hoops and as its holiday no canteen service either

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    At least you got a full bag! I'm never buying Frisps again....had 2 bags that only contained 4 measly crisps!!

Joe

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    @ CPLTD - Maybe you should write a letter of complaint, and maybe you will get a years supply of then

for a version that made me laugh so much see here: How to write a letter of complaint | Gary Dickenson < scroll down and the letter that person wrote is there RE: Crawfords Buscuits

James.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 922 Posts
    Yup I hate that, what is also just as bad, if not worse is when they are smashed to bits so its like hoovering up shrapnel

Thank Post
    I've e-mailed numerous companies, but usually just to create humour, rarely to complain. Two I remember were complaining to Typhoo that there was no 'ooo' in my tea, as per their recent TV ad campaign "you only get an 'ooo' with Typhoo." Thinking back, I expect many people did that so I didn't get a response.

However my e-mail to Heinz regarding the availability of the tomato ketchup tree in their (at the time) recent ad (You remember the one where the tree grows out of the table, then a bottle of ketchup grows off the tree and falls onto the table?) Well that got a humourous response which unfortunitely I've lost now, but it was along the lines of they felt demand for the product would out strip supply, so they have chosen not to bring the product to market. I also got a voucher through the post for that one.

Mike.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information