+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Chat Thread, Euro lottery in General; There has been an unexpected error Exception Message function id : 1 name : nlGaming Exception Stack Trace com.camelotinteractive.system.util.SystemBusyExcep tion: ...
    Thank Post

Euro lottery

There has been an unexpected error
    Exception Message
    function id : 1 name : nlGaming

Exception Stack Trace
    com.camelotinteractive.system.util.SystemBusyExcep tion: function id : 1 name : nlGaming

at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.Increme ntThrottleInterceptor.intercept(IncrementThrottleI nterceptor.java:85)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.in voke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:236)
    at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.CheckFu nctionStatusInterceptor.intercept(CheckFunctionSta tusInterceptor.java:151)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.in voke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:236)
    at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.CheckPu rchaseInProgressInterceptor.intercept(CheckPurchas eInProgressInterceptor.java:67)
    at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.Camelot TokenInterceptor.intercept(CamelotTokenInterceptor .java:61)
    at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.HandleI nvalidSessionInterceptor.intercept(HandleInvalidSe ssionInterceptor.java:79)
    at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.Generat eLoginTicketInterceptor.intercept(GenerateLoginTic ketInterceptor.java:85)
    at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.Validat eQueryStringInterceptor.intercept(ValidateQueryStr ingInterceptor.java:77)
    at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.BlockLa rgeRequestInterceptor.intercept(BlockLargeRequestI nterceptor.java:91)
    at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.Prohibi tDirectAccessInterceptor.intercept(ProhibitDirectA ccessInterceptor.java:83)
    at com.camelotinteractive.struts.interceptors.Caching HeadersInterceptor.intercept(CachingHeadersInterce ptor.java:42)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ConversionErro rInterceptor.intercept(ConversionErrorInterceptor. java:122)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInte rceptor.doIntercept(ParametersInterceptor.java:195 )
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterIn terceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:8 7)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInte rceptor.doIntercept(ParametersInterceptor.java:195 )
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterIn terceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:8 7)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.StaticParamete rsInterceptor.intercept(StaticParametersIntercepto r.java:148)
    at org.apache.struts2.interceptor.CheckboxInterceptor .intercept(CheckboxInterceptor.java:94)
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ModelDrivenInt erceptor.intercept(ModelDrivenInterceptor.java:89)
    <snip>
    Well I guess that means I won't be buying a winning ticket tonight

Thank Post
    Well it is a UK winner of £113 million!!!

IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU JOE!!!!

Joe you could have been feeding me and jinnantonnix expensive champagne on your new yacht off monaco right now!!! Damn you!!!

Butuz

3. Thanks to Butuz from:

joe90bass (9th October 2010)

Thank Post
    I'd like you all to know that I did buy a ticket last night and it is sitting, unchecked, on the table at home. I have warned them at work that I may not be in on Monday.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jinnantonnix View Post
    Don't worry. Your chances of winning are only slightly increased by buying a ticket.

Put the £1 towards something sensible, like a cheeky half down the pub.
    I'm afraid that inflation has kicked in and they cost £2 nowadays. I matched the lucky stars last night, but nowt else sadly.

Ah well, back to working for a living

Thank Post
    Our syndicate one £14.80 this week. That's over 31p each.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by laserblazer View Post
    Our syndicate one £14.80 this week. That's over 31p each.
    Buy a bottle of whiskey and you can all have a thimble full.

Thank Post
    £6.80 for me :P

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 974 Posts
    I Never win anything good - back to work on monday

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Everytime I play, I never win anything! :-( I seem to get numbers close to the number that was actually drawn! maybe i'm just not lucky :P

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 1,486 Posts
    Blog Entries
    A few of us did it at work and got fedup of not winning. So we decided to round up 49 members of staff who all put a pound in each. We all had a number each and if that number comes up as a bonus ball in the normal lottery the winner gets the pot.

This way we know the person who wins and the chances of me winning the slightest thing increases allot.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FN-GM View Post
    A few of us did it at work and got fedup of not winning. So we decided to round up 49 members of staff who all put a pound in each. We all had a number each and if that number comes up as a bonus ball in the normal lottery the winner gets the pot.

This way we know the person who wins and the chances of me winning the slightest thing increases allot.
    We do the same. My number is 13 and it hasn't come up in 8 years

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by laserblazer View Post
    We do the same. My number is 13 and it hasn't come up in 8 years
    Mine is 13 as well, surely its due to come up soon then

Thank Post
    Whereas I won my school's '200 Club' this month!!!!! A whole £15. Not a bad return really, I've only been paying £1 a month for TWENTY YEARS! As for the lottery, I think there should be a consolation prize for consistently getting none of the numbers.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,396 Times in 1,688 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FN-GM View Post
    Mine is 13 as well, surely its due to come up soon then
    Nope: every number has the same chance of coming up every week - which I am sure you know - but it is amazing how many people actually believe that if a number hasn't come up for a long time, it is more likely to appear soon!

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    Nope: every number has the same chance of coming up every week - which I am sure you know - but it is amazing how many people actually believe that if a number hasn't come up for a long time, it is more likely to appear soon!
    Yer i know that but got to make myself feel good about the fact it ever seems to come up

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast