+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Chat Thread, What to do? in General; My parents live in Cyprus, near Paphos. I'd move out there tomorrow if my circumstances were different. When they are, ...
    Thank Post
    My parents live in Cyprus, near Paphos. I'd move out there tomorrow if my circumstances were different. When they are, I'm off! With that said, if you need any info about the local area, just PM me. I have visited several times so know it well, and of course I have a top rate source of information on the place! It's 26 degrees+ out there at the moment, at 9:45pm.

Thank Post
    Well, the missus is still making up her mind. She says she'll have a decision come Friday, and as soon as she does (all being well) the house is going up on the market....

Thank Post
    Hightower,
    give it the 'death bed test'. Imagine lying on your death bed (hopefully many) years in the future and thinking back over your life. Which would you regret the most, having a go and possibly finding it's not all it's cracked up to be, or not having given it a go at all? Which would be worse, knowing how it panned out, good or bad, or not knowing at all and thinking "I should have..."
    Sorry if that's a bit philosophical but I find it a useful test for big decisions in life - got me out of my first marriage anyway!!
    Good luck

Thank Post
    If you want to move to Cyprus, move to the Northern side. I've experienced both, and at the moment the North is much much cheaper.

Thank Post
    You only live once so follow your dreams, I've worked all over the world including many years in Cyprus, in fact my daughter was born there.
    I would go back tomorrow, it has always been my dream to move back when I retire.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information