+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, Bored Bored Bored in General; I get that as well, they see you sat at your desk and think hmm they ain't that busy, no ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 919 Posts

Re: Bored Bored Bored

I get that as well, they see you sat at your desk and think hmm they ain't that busy, no im just writing sysprep, or remote assisting someone on a PC, reading a PDF to save paper etc I know what you mean exactly.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by tscnmuk
    Quote Originally Posted by tosca925
    Bored Bored Bored
    I'd love the chance to get bored...... :-)
    Ordinarily so would I. I just tend to find I'm either sat around doing not a lot all day or completely run off my feet. Oh for a happy medium solution
    I get that as well. Most days I go to work with a list of jobs that I have written up the night before and those are the days that everything seems to go wrong and I have teachers/pupils knocking on my office door all day. On the odd day that I don't have a precompiled list of jobs, everyone leaves me alone and everything works as it should.

Thank Post

Sounds familiar. I spent yesterday re-imaging five systems and doing the things in-between that needed looking at, and then spent two hours waiting for WSUS to update the machines- meanwhile reading up before an important meeting tomorrow...and you get that *look* from teachers that says, "mmm...these techies have a really easy life..lazy B$%t&rd3"

It's annoying. But then if you have to live your life in approximately one hour spoon fed discrete chunks each day with bells and corridors in-between I can see how they would think that ;-)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12