+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
General Chat Thread, Want to hear the most stupid comments that some one has ever said to you!!!!! in General; I was with my ex mrs and we decided to go out shopping for the day on a saturday so ...
    Thank Post

Want to hear the most stupid comments that some one has ever said to you!!!!!

I was with my ex mrs and we decided to go out shopping for the day on a saturday so as you can imagine really busy, anyway i was driving about trying to find a parking space, gets to this Car park and all of a sudden she turns to me and says.....

I wonder why theres so many cars here!!!!!! (after picking myself up i sarcastically responded Babes Its a car Park)

wanna hear your moments too

2. 3 Thanks to gizmo2005:

mrtechsystems (20th July 2010), nephilim (5th July 2010), synaesthesia (5th July 2010)

Thank Post
    my girlfriend recently said to me "i had a test for dyslexia once, they told me i wasnt dyslexic just stupid!" made me laugh. i replied "you put the sexy in dyslexia babe" she then said looking confused "i dont get it?!"

4. 3 Thanks to tommccann:

gizmo2005 (28th July 2010), laserblazer (2nd July 2010), mrtechsystems (20th July 2010)

Thank Post
    I get stupid ones all the time. Like for example, last night we went to B&Q, bought some varnish, and then I spent from 7 until 10 varnishing the doors and stairs. Finish at 10, and she turns to me and says "I hate it, it's too dark".

Turns out that's a pretty stupid thing to say when someone has spent 3 solid hours varnishing, because she now has the remainder of the varnish in a 'modern art' formation on the chimney breast from where I chucked the bucket.

6. Thanks to Hightower from:

gizmo2005 (28th July 2010)

Thank Post
    just rememberd being in a car with my mate and we was just driving around, when all of a sudden he turned to his right and tried to spit out the window (unfortunaly he hadnt wouned his window befor doing this LOL i was in stitches)

8. Thanks to gizmo2005 from:

mrtechsystems (20th July 2010)

Thank Post
    My sister has just bought a new car (a very nice mazda mx5), and was merrily deciding what she should put in her "box in the boot" (you know, the usual stuff for the car, first aid kit, hi-viz jacket, National Trust book (?!) etc.). And she starts going through the odds and sods that came with the car, and she holds up a bag with the towing eyes in. Cue the best comment ever:

"Do I have to leave these in my car? I don't want them in the box, they don't look pretty!"

10. Thanks to solitaire89 from:

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by solitaire89 View Post
    My sister has just bought a new car (a very nice mazda mx5), and was merrily deciding what she should put in her "box in the boot" (you know, the usual stuff for the car, first aid kit, hi-viz jacket, National Trust book (?!) etc.). And she starts going through the odds and sods that came with the car, and she holds up a bag with the towing eyes in. Cue the best comment ever:

"Do I have to leave these in my car? I don't want them in the box, they don't look pretty!"
    This just reminded me of when I bought my A3. The salesman gave me, and was very proud of, one of those hammer devices designed for A) cutting through seat belts and B) smashing through windows - The idea being if you have an accident, crash into a river, etc, you can get yourself out of the car more easily. Anyway, the thing he was most pleased about was the fact that this device had been designed to perfectly fit into one of the compartments in the boot - therefore, making it almost completely useless!

12. Thanks to SC-UK from:

Thank Post
    One of my friends is a veritable gold mine of little gems:

On Mapreading: "Is this blue line a road or a river?"

On wanting some lined paper: "Can I have some plain paper with lines on?"

On generating a character for SG1 Roleplay: (While he is sorting his equipment Myself and the DM are discussing the type of character he'll invariably play) "You all make me out to be some kind of psycho." (then, with only a short pause) "So, if I spend a gear pick I can have 75 extra rounds for my glock?" *Note: He didn't even realise what he'd said until I almost fell off my chair laughing*

14. Thanks to korifugi from:

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,397 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My friend made some really foolish comments in the past ... And they always seem to be when he is surrounded by a big group of friends... haha

For example

1) Rome's in Romania
    2) Eskimo's live in Ethiopia (I still can't believe he said that!)

I almost wet myself at the 2nd one

16. Thanks to nephilim from:

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 1,397 Posts
    Blog Entries
    This just in from a pupil right behind me.....

"But ducks are fish"

and now "Do polar bears come from Poland"
    Last edited by nephilim; 2nd July 2010 at 12:27 PM.

Thank Post
    Was in a year 6 class a couple of years ago when the teachers asks the pupils, "What materials do we mine for?" to which a pupil replied "Pot Noodle Sir!"

I was in stitches.

19. Thanks to accura2000 from:

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,375 Times in 1,672 Posts
    My sister once walked out of a pub to find it was raining and said "why does rain make everything so wet?'
    Then she said: 'where does all this rain come from?'
    Someone pointed UP - and she looked!

21. Thanks to witch from:

Thank Post
    When my sister was in her ealry teens someone asked what she wanted to do when older (Career wise), she said she wanted to go into soliciting! My Dad and I suggested she might prefer to be a solicitor instead.........!!

23. Thanks to joe90bass from:

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    I get stupid ones all the time. Like for example, last night we went to B&Q, bought some varnish, and then I spent from 7 until 10 varnishing the doors and stairs. Finish at 10, and she turns to me and says "I hate it, it's too dark".

Turns out that's a pretty stupid thing to say when someone has spent 3 solid hours varnishing, because she now has the remainder of the varnish in a 'modern art' formation on the chimney breast from where I chucked the bucket.
    I brought some Yacht Varnish for a new garden gate I put up last year, left it on the kitchen table when I got back from B&Q, 5 minutes later was getting grief from the wife for wasting money because we didn't have a yacht!!!!

25. Thanks to AngryITGuy from:

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely genius thread (makes you feel good to be alive and functioning properly!)

Sadly I have a few to add...

Whilst working at 'Hellcyon' pitching copier paper...a customer asked me whether I could fax them a paper sample.....

Another beauty was when my friends and I were discussing why Sony PS1 had raised bumps on the lid, proudly my friend crowed "durr you prats (edited)....it's brail!!"
    We still laugh about that one.

27. Thanks to CPLTD from:

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SC-UK View Post
    This just reminded me of when I bought my A3. The salesman gave me, and was very proud of, one of those hammer devices designed for A) cutting through seat belts and B) smashing through windows
    Is that the same sort of hammer device that has the thing for piercing the air bags once they've gone off... I still cannot work that one out to this day!

29. Thanks to solitaire89 from:

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast