+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Chat Thread, Would like to know ... in General; Originally Posted by Sarconia I wore shorts to work today, smart shorts only to be slightly stumped as it's not ...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarconia View Post
    I wore shorts to work today, smart shorts only to be slightly stumped as it's not *that* warm. Whilst it isn't cold either, tis a bit too windy for shorts, the grey clouds have been lingering around here all day, there has been no sun (thank heck) we're still dry down here in saaarf London.
    Sunny here today, little overcast and windy though.

Black Trousers, Black Shirt, T shirt on underneath, and by choice

Then again, I wore a fleece out too while at lunch, and will probably be wearing a jumper tomorrow morning
    I'm one of those who wear's jumpers in the summer and a t-shirt in the winter!

Thank Post
    just starting here in Garforth, the sky is BLACK and my brolly is in the car... atleast im close to the reception

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RinSewand View Post
    @Dan - worked it out a while ago from some of the posts, and I know Alamo do AHS, my old school, and my sister's currently there

It's eased off here which usually means that side of Wakefield will dry up soon!
    Are you wokring in ICT now then? When did you leave?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcd35 View Post
    ah-well, I was casting rain spell's during my bike ride yesterday (90miles in and far too hot and sticky, needed the down poor). They appear to have worked (I got very wet). Didn't think the spells I was using was stong enough to carry over to today or effect other parts of the country though (the sun came back out 8 miles later, and I was dry by the time I got home).

Still, Sorry and all that
    I think we need to take tmcd35 to that flooded bridge to see if they float, and if so start a bonfire and BURN THEM!

Thank Post
    hmmmm ill let you do that one alone thanks :P dont want to get my hair went and all that XD

Danrhodes - Alamo were looking for a tech not so long ago correct? nearly applied but missed the deadline

Laurie - Glad i got new tyres the other day XD might work a bit better than the bald ones :|

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aptproductions View Post
    I think we need to take tmcd35 to that flooded bridge to see if they float, and if so start a bonfire and BURN THEM!

Yeah and if he sinks he must be inncoent but died in the process of showing he wasn't guilty, but if he floats were guna do him in anyway lol!
    Last edited by danrhodes; 7th June 2010 at 04:32 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BandyQuill View Post

Danrhodes - Alamo were looking for a tech not so long ago correct? nearly applied but missed the deadline
    Yeah we were, we've hired somebody now though.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 825 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Okay, now I'm worrid.

Not that you want to see if I float (I don't, I very much drown (can't swim)), or that you want to burn me (cheers, I really am scared of fire!), but that you're talking about me in the plural.

Now look, I know I'm a large lad and that's why I took up cycling. And I've lost a few pounds (both weight and money - take your pick), I really have. But there is no need to go around saying that I'm big enough to be two or people, I'm not! Sincerely I only take up 1 seat on the train and they do let me on far ground rides - honestly they do!

Thank Post
    Ha I noticed the plural as well, people often call me they, we all must be part of a mythical group of ICT techies known as they! Though I'd let it drop as its a bit of a daft thread anyway :-P
    Last edited by danrhodes; 7th June 2010 at 04:38 PM.

Thank Post
    @Dan - pm'd!

@bandy - yeah, bald tyres in this weather are not good - a reminder to everyone to check theirs too - stopping power doesn't work so well with slicks - check pressures too while you're at it. *this was a public service announcement on behalf of common sense*

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RinSewand View Post
    @Dan - pm'd!

@bandy - yeah, bald tyres in this weather are not good - a reminder to everyone to check theirs too - stopping power doesn't work so well with slicks - check pressures too while you're at it. *this was a public service announcement on behalf of common sense*
    My Brum tells me if any of mine are low, dont know how, I think there must be some basic radio gear and pressure sensor inside the wheel? I still check them at the garage every week when I fill up anyways along with my oil and washer water etc.

D

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danrhodes View Post
    Yeah and if he sinks he must be inncoent but died in the process of showing he wasn't guilty, but if he floats were guna do him in anyway lol!
    I'm just trying to remember if I left my pitchfork next to my torch by the front door, or if I put it back in the shed ...

Thank Post
    Still chucking it down in Corny Wall. has been all day, and i have to jog to the gym tonight

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcd35 View Post
    Okay, now I'm worrid.

Not that you want to see if I float (I don't, I very much drown (can't swim)), or that you want to burn me (cheers, I really am scared of fire!), but that you're talking about me in the plural.

Now look, I know I'm a large lad and that's why I took up cycling. And I've lost a few pounds (both weight and money - take your pick), I really have. But there is no need to go around saying that I'm big enough to be two or people, I'm not! Sincerely I only take up 1 seat on the train and they do let me on far ground rides - honestly they do!
    I was trying to be unisex not plural, didn't want to insult by saying him and you being a her or visa versa .. lol .. and he/she = they him/her = them so, apologies ..

Either way, bring on the witch hunt .. (no offence to witch is she's looking in .. lol)

Thank Post
    Either way, bring on the witch hunt .. (no offence to witch is she's looking in .. lol)
    Mind you, I should be careful, my Aunt traced my ancestry back to the Pendle Witches (Alice Nutter to be precise) so this could back fire ..

On second thoughts, I think we should let tmcd35 off on this occassion .. he has proven to not be a witch after all ..

*hopes that smooths the waters and no one noticed the link to the Pendle Witches*

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information