+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Working Saturday School in General; Been doing it for a few years now and I have reached the point where one lie in a week ...
    Thank Post

Working Saturday School

Been doing it for a few years now and I have reached the point where one lie in a week is just natural and even Sundays I wake up at half 6 and force myself to have an extra half hour. Many others suffer as I do?

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I've always been an early riser (only missed 1 breakfast in 3 years as a student!) so I wouldn't see it as "suffering" to not get a lie-in at the weekend! I like to be up and doing stuff when the sun's up so although I don't normally work at the weekend I do get all the domestic chores done as early as possible leaving the rest of the weekend free everything else:-)

Thank Post
    I too work Saturday mornings. This morning, I did manage to get back to sleep, and managed a proper lie-in. Not done anything other than some light hoovering, reading, and Stumbling all day! I might force myself to cook something soon.

Thank Post
    What do you get done all morning? I find four hours is rarely enough time to get anything meaningful done so I just react to problems.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I have some freelance work to do this weekend but I got up at 1pm today. Needed the lie in

Thank Post
    If I have to get up for something, then I can do early, otherwise I tend to be lazy and sleep in.

Thank Post
    I normally get up at around 05:30 most mornings, even weekends, which is probably more to do with old age than anything else, but about every six to eight weeks I'll have a weekend morning where I'll sleep until 10:00. Getting up from a long lie in is as bad as not having enough sleep.

Thank Post
    i personally hate getting up early, getting up at 10 or earlier bores me to death, everything is done in an hour and a half(3 peeps cleaning a whole 4 bedroom house) then im left sitting wondering what to do, id rather sleep in till 11, clean up till 12.30, cook dinner then go out somewhere. I have friends who complain it takes a full day to clean there house(wtf) how can you spend a full day cleaning when there is only two of you? theres three of us and we splt the tasks up we all do our own bedrooms, then one does the bathroom the other kitchen and the last living room.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread