+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Chill :) in General; Remember people, its that time of year (approaching end of a half-term) where our normal, cheerful and helpful attitude to ...

Thank Post

Chill :)

Remember people, its that time of year (approaching end of a half-term) where our normal, cheerful and helpful attitude to people not as clever as us, is severely challenged!

Try not to "accidently" wipe the data off their laptops and pendrives until you've had a nice relaxing time over the holiday

regards

Simon
    PS I've written this as advice to myself as much as others

(But if the mac loving apple fanboi ict-coordinator tells me one more time that its easier on his own machine at home ............)

2. Thanks to SimpleSi from:

Little-Miss (26th May 2010)

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,455 Times in 1,716 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSi View Post
    Remember people, its that time of year (approaching end of a half-term) where our normal, cheerful and helpful attitude to people not as clever as us, is severely challenged!

Try not to "accidently" wipe the data off their laptops and pendrives until you've had a nice relaxing time over the holiday

regards

Simon
    PS I've written this as advice to myself as much as others

(But if the mac loving apple fanboi ict-coordinator tells me one more time that its easier on his own machine at home ............)
    Yes, you are right - must keep this in mind when the teachers who normally tell me nothing, troop into my office ONE AFTER THE OTHER and tell me that the staff printer is not working. IT HAS AN IT DEPT OUT OF ORDER SIGN ON IT!!
    Only I have the signs in question!!

I know it is broken. I know. I KNOW

And...chill.........

Thank Post
    We tend to find nearer the holidays we don't get many problems reported, then after the holidays we get 'Well it hasn't worked since before the holidays!'

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSi View Post
    ....to people not as clever as us,.....
    One of my favourite quotes is "Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of use who do"

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 1,034 Posts
    Im just glad as of the 7th im not at work for 3 months! thank god no teachers with my computer doesn't work, well turn all the plugs on that you turned off last night!!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread