+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Chat Thread, Nice weather, what are you doing after work today? in General; Lovely start to the day, but it got darker as the afternoon wore on. It's raining now...

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,155 Times in 1,594 Posts
    Lovely start to the day, but it got darker as the afternoon wore on. It's raining now

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkeh View Post
    Tonight: Finish wedding website, post wedding invitations, pay balance on honeymoon, wedding this, wedding that, wedding the other. Go to bed. Dream about all the wedding jobs I haven't don't yet.
    Anyone would think you were getting married soon?

Thank Post
    Hmm. Going home, amusing baby daughter until missus has finished cooking random tea for all 3 of us, then eating and encouraging said daughter to try the foods we're having.. Then leave the cats to clear ground-zero highchair while we take her for bathtime, then amuse daughter until she gets naggy/sleepy. Once she's asleep, read a book and listen to the radio until it's time for bed about 9ish. Also got some washing and washing up to fit in to that, and re-blackout the roof window in the bedroom (4am wakeup this morning. Co-sleeping is ace, but babies don't quite get the "I don't function at this hour". Heh.)

One day we'll get our evenings back..wouldn't change it though!

Thank Post
    Can anyone beat - conf call with US customer straight "after" work... then dinner at TGI fridays at a motorway junction, followed by an evening in a premier inn with very little to do?

*joy*

Still did some good UI feedback stuff today with some of our wonderful customers who took time out of their busy schedules to come visit us in southampton. Big tanks to any of you reading this!

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 981 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_newton View Post
    Can anyone beat - conf call with US customer straight "after" work... then dinner at TGI fridays at a motorway junction, followed by an evening in a premier inn with very little to do?

*joy*

Still did some good UI feedback stuff today with some of our wonderful customers who took time out of their busy schedules to come visit us in southampton. Big tanks to any of you reading this!
    It's that hot-shot, a-list techy life style we all aspire to Tom. Personally, you can keep it. Fish and chips on the green at Lytham in the blazing sun was fantastic

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,623 Posts
    Went for a walk around the harbour after work - took my mum and our dogs - lovely late afternoon - beautiful silver light on the sea.

Just got back from orchestra where I couldnt see the conductor because of the blazing sun as it sank past the windows.

Getting dark now but not cold yet

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,129 Times in 1,025 Posts
    Waiting for my next door neighbours to get home as my new toy is sitting inside there house as it was delivered while i was out have to wait till tomorrow now!

Thank Post

*joy*

How about going shopping to get all the essentials for a BBQ Party for my 3 year old son on saturday? went out at 5 and only just got back and stowed everything into fridges and cupboards...
    Still got a load of cleaning to do - not to mention the BBQ which hasn't been touched since this time last year!!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 918 Posts

*joy*

Ooooh get you, so thats you in Soton, Gav in London and you left Nile in-charge at the office. He was a true star in your absence, he's sorted my Obscene Publications Act issues out amazingly Full marks to him!! My A Level Media Students will be impressed they really didn't believe I was phoning up the firm that made it as I couldn't get it to work and I would ask them to make it work just for them!

As for me lets see.... Serco Upgrade at work, went VERY well, too well infact...... Do some more playing with Citrix XenServer on my HPs for that job (going well ) come home to foodz, then sit down and catch up on E-mails, Facebook Messages and then Edugeek, oh and watch Holby City cannot miss that I would watch Shameless as well but as its over More time for Edugeek now

Thank Post
    aww, missed this yesterday, I was flying kites on the school field with the kite club, then straight into Ipswich for a CEOP course 6-10. Tonight I'm going sailing.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    Went for a walk around the harbour after work - took my mum and our dogs - lovely late afternoon - beautiful silver light on the sea.

Just got back from orchestra where I couldnt see the conductor because of the blazing sun as it sank past the windows.

Getting dark now but not cold yet
    I'd love to have a harbour to walk around at night, personally I had an evening consiting of running, and watering small trees! Very plesant!

D

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chrbb View Post
    Envious - nice evening for golf, hubbie got cricket coaching tonight but might go tomorrow. Played best ever round sunday, got two par 3s in 3, even bad shots turned good! However no doubt when I play next I'll be rancid!
    It was an amazing evening for golf, I even had to put on Sun cream :-) Not quite as good as my previous 5/6 rounds though, but still pleased. Sadly though that'll be the last golf I play until next week :-( possibly even for 9 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    One time I picked the ball up and attempted to chuck it towards the green - but with the frustration and anger I let go of the ball too late and ended up chucking it straight into the ground 2 yards in front of me. Very embarrassing!
    I've played a couple of times where i've topped the ball so much that it's thundered into the ground and catapulted itself backwards, meaning I've actually had a minus yardage for that shot!!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Ooooh get you, so thats you in Soton, Gav in London and you left Nile in-charge at the office. He was a true star in your absence, he's sorted my Obscene Publications Act issues out amazingly Full marks to him!! My A Level Media Students will be impressed they really didn't believe I was phoning up the firm that made it as I couldn't get it to work and I would ask them to make it work just for them!
    Yeah, Rob was out & about too... we'll be adding a few more bodies here in Leeds soon I think.
    Good to here Nile was on top form - you can tell your A-level students that being a Smoothie customer actually entitles you to a cup of tea and a biscuit at our offices whenever you feel the need

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123