+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, HTC Desire Case? in General; there is a cool video showing a phone getting blended... well I won't ruin it for you guyz...

Thank Post
    there is a cool video showing a phone getting blended... well I won't ruin it for you guyz

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,394 Posts
    Blog Entries
    that clear armour video - A: they didnt have the thing in there nearly as long as the one without it. B: they didnt shake up the blender like they did the first one to maximise damage, so its not a fair test.

Thank Post
    ok but the principle is still solid - put military grade film on your phone the same film thats used to protect helicopter blades. Also check out the zagg video they use a power tool

Thank Post
    That's a very dodgy tag line in that dsstyles advert that's being displayed on the page...

Thank Post
    HTC DESIRE HYBRID ARMOUR HARD CASE RED + SCREEN PROTECT on eBay (end time 18-Aug-10 17:59:35 BST)
    I got one of these for mine and its been brilliant so far...so's the phone!

Thank Post

Top 5 HTC Desire Cases

The Desire is a impressive and attractive phone from the innovative HTC corporation and looks really nice, but to keep it that way you are going to need HTC Desire cases to help fight off scratches, absorb bumps and on average avoid everyday harms. Mobile phone accessories are really progressing and the industry itself is developing to better suit the needs of new phones. This list may help people find the right HTC Desire case.

1. Zagg Invisible Shield

This clear unique film will protect your HTC Desire against some of the worst scratches possible. It is patented, military grade and is super strong being virtually indestructible. Originally designed to protect helicopter blades against environmental damage but now protecting your phone.

2. Case-mate Torque

Introducing the torque case for HTC Desire it is based on the best selling original vroom. Made from double injection moulded silicone and form fiting the device, this is a beautiful design and adds style and unique fashion to any HTC Desire.

3. Body Glove Scuba

House your phone in this neat little pouch from body glove which protects from bumps and scratches. An added belt clip lets you attach it to your person and carry it wherever you go. It closes with a magnetic flap. convenience

4. Zebra Plushsuit

Check out this reversible plushsuit case with protective padding, its got zebra stripes and a standard black on the reverse. Totally unique and secure the top prevents the desire from falling out. Soft cushioning holds your device and defends against common harms.

5. Monaco Leather Pouch

This luxury Monaco pouch type case is handcrafted with high quality leather. The case brings with it added style, value and protection. It includes a belt clip for added convenience and added function.

7. Thanks to detered from:

kearton (6th August 2010)

Unvalidated User
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by detered View Post
    if I have the phone in my pocket and their happens to be keys or change in the same pocket its game over for the scratchless screen, one phone I dropped and it got scratched even though I dropped it on carpet...

It's only when it happens you'll realize the need for screen protectors.

you live and you learn
    Tryed a few for same reasons I got this Genuine HTC Desire Mobile Phone Leather Pull-Up Pocket: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

You must get a case as the phone is worth 300+ quid (not sure how much they are sim free at the moment)

Also provides padding if you drop it. Only downside is you need to remove the phone to use it, but it has a nifty pull out cord. All in all very happy with this leather case

Thank Post
    I am currently using a flip case for my desire which is built for nexus and it fits my Desire perfectly. It's not loose at all and all the buttons are exposed, not obscured by the plastic inner case that holds the phone. It is having a faux leather type material, which seems quite nice and the stitching is also good quality. It's padded on the outside flip part, and a rougher faux leather on the inside however it is not enough to scratch the screen.

But the only problem is it uses a magnet to secure the strap, which messes with the phone. The compass on the Tricorder app wouldn't work, and the GPS on google maps was a little thrown off. I'll probably have to cut the magnet out. To me it is a decent case and has good build quality, despite being under 5. There are even lots of 20+ cases in the market that are of equal if not worse quality. The magnet is an issue but as far as I can tell it doesn't interfere with the rest of the phone, only the gps and whatever sensor the compass apps use.

HTC Desire Case
    Last edited by zenith; 25th August 2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: added smiley

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12