+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
General Chat Thread, Guess who I saw down asda yesterday. in General; He has the look of failure about him, he looks unfit, shabby and generally ill. As a race through evolution, ...
  1. #16
    ICT_GUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Weymouth
    Posts
    2,268
    Thank Post
    660
    Thanked 283 Times in 204 Posts
    Rep Power
    106
    He has the look of failure about him, he looks unfit, shabby and generally ill.

    As a race through evolution, we are programmed to follow strong leaders with charisma.. I would put his chances a lot lower if the rest of the parties where not so week.

  2. #17

    witch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    10,975
    Thank Post
    1,410
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,702 Posts
    Rep Power
    710
    We had William Hague down at Tescos the other day. He seemed to get some positive responses but what annoyed me is that he just went on and on about what the Con guy in my constituency would do if he got in, when the brilliant Lib Dem who has the seat, and lives locally, is doing all the same stuff already

  3. #18
    soveryapt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    2,405
    Thank Post
    648
    Thanked 277 Times in 244 Posts
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by CHR1S View Post
    I have had the pleasure of a visit from Sarah Brown and her spooks... scary blokes, very scary blokes!!!
    Apparently scary maybe, but I used to work for an organisation who had dealings with Royals on quite a number of occasions, and the Spooks were actually quite funny to chat to .. never did let me have a go in their armoured vehicles that can do ludicrous speeds on flat tyres though .. lol ..

    Although, having said that, as nice as they were, I still wouldn't of messed with them .. lol ..

  4. #19

    tech_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    That little bit in the middle of Little Old England
    Posts
    8,136
    Thank Post
    1,913
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 743 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    We had William Hague down at Tescos the other day. He seemed to get some positive responses but what annoyed me is that he just went on and on about what the Con guy in my constituency would do if he got in, when the brilliant Lib Dem who has the seat, and lives locally, is doing all the same stuff already
    Ah, William Hague. Did he look like this:



    Or this:



    Tsk, William the wonder kid. Not.

  5. #20

    webman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    8,408
    Thank Post
    640
    Thanked 961 Times in 661 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    We had William Hague down at Tescos the other day.
    Is that Tesco, or Tesco's?

  6. #21

    CHR1S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    4,505
    Thank Post
    1,585
    Thanked 486 Times in 304 Posts
    Rep Power
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by aptproductions View Post
    Apparently scary maybe, but I used to work for an organisation who had dealings with Royals on quite a number of occasions, and the Spooks were actually quite funny to chat to .. never did let me have a go in their armoured vehicles that can do ludicrous speeds on flat tyres though .. lol ..

    Although, having said that, as nice as they were, I still wouldn't of messed with them .. lol ..
    They did alot of talking into their suit jacket sleeves and absolutley shat themselves when she dissappeared from view in an outdoor classroom into another one, they can run fast too lol

  7. #22
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    940
    Thank Post
    115
    Thanked 118 Times in 74 Posts
    Rep Power
    40
    I always felt sad about William Hague. I like him, but he's a Conservative so I'd never vote for him.

  8. #23

    Dos_Box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Preston, Lancashire
    Posts
    9,015
    Thank Post
    614
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 1,006 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I always felt sad about William Hague. I like him, but he's a Conservative so I'd never vote for him.
    And we wonder why the same idiots get voted in time and time again (this goes for ALL parties!).

  9. #24
    soveryapt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    2,405
    Thank Post
    648
    Thanked 277 Times in 244 Posts
    Rep Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos_Box View Post
    And we wonder why the same idiots get voted in time and time again (this goes for ALL parties!).
    Someone's been reading up on the fact as a representative of some sort of media establishment you need to treat all parties the same .. never thought that applied to forums though .. lol ..

  10. #25
    ICT_GUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Weymouth
    Posts
    2,268
    Thank Post
    660
    Thanked 283 Times in 204 Posts
    Rep Power
    106
    I still maintain that there is no real difference between the parties.

  11. #26

    webman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    8,408
    Thank Post
    640
    Thanked 961 Times in 661 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by ICT_GUY View Post
    I still maintain that there is no real difference between the parties.
    ... apart from all their policies?

  12. #27
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    940
    Thank Post
    115
    Thanked 118 Times in 74 Posts
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by webman View Post
    ... apart from all their policies?
    Assuming they deliver on their policies.

  13. #28
    ICT_GUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Weymouth
    Posts
    2,268
    Thank Post
    660
    Thanked 283 Times in 204 Posts
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by webman View Post
    ... apart from all their policies?
    Apart from the lies they tell you so that you will vote for them, the ones they forget as soon as they are in power?

  14. #29

    webman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    8,408
    Thank Post
    640
    Thanked 961 Times in 661 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by ICT_GUY View Post
    Apart from the lies they tell you so that you will vote for them, the ones they forget as soon as they are in power?
    Which is why I don't listen to them - I read what they have down in black & white.

  15. #30

    CHR1S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    4,505
    Thank Post
    1,585
    Thanked 486 Times in 304 Posts
    Rep Power
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by webman View Post
    Which is why I don't listen to them - I read what they have down in black & white.
    Yeh because what you read is not a lie aswell??

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] ASDA - HILARIOUS COMPLAINT
    By mattx in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21st October 2009, 02:11 PM
  2. [Joke] I Was In A Bar Yesterday....
    By DaveP in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st August 2009, 05:45 PM
  3. [Joke] ASDA Joke
    By Gatt in forum Jokes/Interweb Things
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13th February 2009, 09:21 AM
  4. 360 Wireless pad +2 games £24 @ ASDA
    By PeterW in forum Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th November 2008, 09:51 PM
  5. Took my 70-216 yesterday
    By acb_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25th May 2006, 10:09 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •