+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, PleaseRobMe in General; A point well made people are too casual about what they post. BBC News - PleaseRobMe website reveals dangers of ...
    Thank Post

PleaseRobMe

A point well made people are too casual about what they post.

BBC News - PleaseRobMe website reveals dangers of social networks

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Interesting story. I just had a look at the 'Foursquare' site they mention. Why? I thought Twitter was a social network step too far, it's bad enought doing the odd Facebook update a couple of times a week but twittering your every thought/move several times a day or even hour? Then Foursquare - posting exactly were on earth you are for all to see at any given moment? why?

If I really wanted you to know that I'm sitting in Maccy-D's munching on a burger I'd text you thanks! Jesus....

Any who, I'm off out now for a couple of hours. Spare key is under the mat by the back door. Passport and credit cards are under the matress in the master bedroom and the XBOX360 is next to the 50" plasma in the living room. Enjoy

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcd35 View Post
    Interesting story. I just had a look at the 'Foursquare' site they mention. Why? I thought Twitter was a social network step too far, it's bad enought doing the odd Facebook update a couple of times a week but twittering your every thought/move several times a day or even hour? Then Foursquare - posting exactly were on earth you are for all to see at any given moment? why?

If I really wanted you to know that I'm sitting in Maccy-D's munching on a burger I'd text you thanks! Jesus....

Any who, I'm off out now for a couple of hours. Spare key is under the mat by the back door. Passport and credit cards are under the matress in the master bedroom and the XBOX360 is next to the 50" plasma in the living room. Enjoy

Thanks I do need a new 50" plasma and a new identity would be handy as well

I'll be honest i'm really sick of internet narcissism, facebook, my space, twitter...good greif. Do these people really think everyone is interested in where they're having coffee etc?
    Last edited by cookie_monster; 18th February 2010 at 02:38 PM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie_monster View Post
    a new identity would be handy as well
    And to add insult to injury I'm going to id theive your Edugeek login and transfer all your rep!!

Mwahahahaaa!!!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyiell View Post
    And to add insult to injury I'm going to id theive your Edugeek login and transfer all your rep!!

Mwahahahaaa!!!

Nooooo

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information