General Chat Thread, Christmas Lists in General; Hi All
Before another thread becomes completely hijacked.
I dont know what i want to put on my Christmas wish ...
11th November 2009, 02:56 PM #1
Before another thread becomes completely hijacked.
I dont know what i want to put on my Christmas wish list apart from one thing but thought you guys might be up for some fun to get some ideas so here goes list the following?
1 - Top present you would like this year (IT related or not)
2 - Best present you have ever got so far!!
3 - Worst present you have ever gotton??
Heres mine to start the ball rolling.
1 - Dell XPS
2 - Segway rally racing experience (ye ha so much fun!)
3 - Knitted scarf from granny!
11th November 2009, 03:03 PM #2
1. Top present this year for me is a new, but particularly expensive, handbag
2. Best present ever: New slalom kayak c1980 to celebrate me geeting into Ladies Division 2 - I'd only ever had second-hand boats until then
3. A pink horse soft toy from an aged aunt when I was 14. She seemed to think I was still 4
11th November 2009, 03:11 PM #3
1 - I desparately need some new football boots (studs & mouldies) so those are top of my list.
2 - I don't really have a 'greatest' present - each year I get lots of great things.
3a - Ugo Boss spray from gran. Took it to school for after PE - Oh how I got ribbed for that!
3b - A Star Wars toy scenery to be used with characters (from gran again) - no characters included, and it was actually a collectable so why would a 14 year old want it?
11th November 2009, 03:15 PM #4
1 - This year? The best pressie anyone could get me is 'nothing', or a card saying 'we spent the money on your neices and nephews'. Seriously I'm all bah humbg this year. Not buying any pressie and would rather peps spent their money on something more worthwhile than my humble self.
2 - I'm with Hightower on this. also see 3.
3 - Don't think I can fairly choose a least favoutite. Besides I think putting an answer in a public forum would be disrespectful to whomever bought me that pressie.
There you go, I'm gonna grump off into the corner now...
11th November 2009, 03:16 PM #5
1 - Dining table for my new house, from ikea, the one with the draws and the fold down sides...please. (I cannot belive that this is what I want most, what happened to the awesome toy dreams of my youth?!)
2 - My first drum kit when I was 12. ( still got a few bits from it )
3 - A sim card copier. Never going to use it...
11th November 2009, 03:23 PM #6
1. Haven't the foggiest to be honest. DVD box-set collection of Stargate SG1 all seasons?
2. So many to choose from. I'd have to say it was a 30 year old Canon FTb with a collection of lenses. Or it could be half of my first laptop.
3. Some boxers with hearts on them from my Gran.
11th November 2009, 03:26 PM #7
1 Top present: Co-Axial Chronograph
2. Best present: FORTIS B-42 Flieger Chrono
3. Worst: car mechanics set, I was only 15
11th November 2009, 03:28 PM #8
1:\ A new rotary watch i like
2:\ My first proper pc 2 years ago, 300 gb hdd, 2gb ram, 3.4 Pentium D
3:\ A blue shark shower radio ( we didnt have a shower)
11th November 2009, 03:35 PM #9
11th November 2009, 03:45 PM #10
1. New bits for my boat (anything shiny)
2. PC running 3.1 with Entarta 95, best thing ever (but had to share with my bro and sis)
3. Loads, too many to list that are at the back of the cupboard including a tim that doesnt fit in the oven, puzzles, a beer cooling thing for the freezer (freezer is tiny) etc etc etc
11th November 2009, 03:50 PM #11
1) Replacement F20C
2) i486 Computer, Windows 3.1, and a few games to boot
3) I got a brass key for my 21st, what exactly am I to-do with this?
11th November 2009, 03:50 PM #12
1. Can Am Renegade 800 R Xxc ( Not going to ever ever happen though ) or an SSD Intel X25
Originally Posted by jamesreedersmith
2. - £100
3. - Horrible Jumper / sweat shirt
12th November 2009, 09:14 AM #13
1 Seeing my son who is coming home from Texas to visit the week before christmas
2 A secondhand bike from my mum and dad and I loved it!!
2 A washing machine from the EX husband!!!! Nuff said!!!
12th November 2009, 07:06 PM #14
1. Nothing, for the last 10+ years I've told people not to buy me anything. I have enough stuff, give the money to charity on my behalf instead.
2. My first BMX - A redline, all chrome.
3. A Noddy colouring book from my grandparents- I was 15! I think it was intended for my cousin who has the same first name and was about 5 at the time.
12th November 2009, 08:08 PM #15
1 - Tossup between a new ceramic hob (boring, but necessary), a Fenix LD01 or L2T
2 - Raleigh Chopper 3-speed with crossbar T gearchanger.
3 - Secondhand, used (yes, really) shower gel from a random crazy aunt.
By garethedmondson in forum Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Last Post: 23rd June 2009, 08:50 AM
Last Post: 5th February 2009, 05:46 PM
By reggiep in forum General Chat
Last Post: 24th November 2008, 07:19 PM
Last Post: 5th November 2008, 01:50 PM
By Benji1 in forum EduGeek Joomla 1.0 Package
Last Post: 3rd January 2008, 05:57 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)