+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Chat Thread, Google Changed in General; Originally Posted by NickJones On a similar note, has anyone noticed Google.co.uk searches getting worse recently? I've been finding that ...
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickJones View Post
    On a similar note, has anyone noticed Google.co.uk searches getting worse recently? I've been finding that many of the results are somewhat left of centre, but if I run the same search from .com, I get "normal" results...
    Definitely. It seems to be getting progressively worse everyday, bringing up really oddball search results rather than anything at all relevant!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 1,250 Posts
    I wonder that's why Google have patented their homepage? Really makes a lot of sense

Thank Post
    I like the new size:

On the other hand ... it "only allows for up to 2,048 characters in a single query".

Which is this much (including spaces):

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the laz

I don't know how I'm going to cope!

HBJB

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12