+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, It's been a while since my last confession... in General; Cripes... I realised today that I haven't been on Edugeek in at least 3 weeks and it seems I've missed ...
    Thank Post

It's been a while since my last confession...

Cripes... I realised today that I haven't been on Edugeek in at least 3 weeks and it seems I've missed the old place somewhat.

With the baby now at T-8 weeks and 4 days it's been pure pandemonium organising my schedule, a new car (the 3 door Yaris will be swapping for a Prius of all things!), phone and plenty of other stuff.

Worst of all, most of my time has been spent debugging (or trying to) a piece of proverbial poop in the form of Interspires Shopping Cart (don't ever go there!) so all the plans for script updates, Win7 installs, Win2k8 wm guest OS experimentation... and a visit to see Tom @ Smoothwall have all flown out the window. (I'll be in touch soon Tom, promise!)

On the up side I now have an iPhone (never thought that'd happen either), a setup that grabs all my emails and pushes them out to me via Exchange and my tasks synching via IMExchange.

If I can just cure myself of the cheap iPhone app games I'll probably live to get even more organised.

Anyway, almost looking forward to another academic year and the definitely excited about the birth of our first child. Only one question, where's the parenting advice forum?

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,403 Times in 1,691 Posts
    There's a few of us who could give you loads of advice about parenting, should you need it...you only have to ask!!
    Sounds like you have been spending a few bob as well - that'll have to stop when junior arrives - well it won't exactly stop - it will just be that every penny you own will go on his or her comfort and designer babygros!

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,208 Times in 1,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
    There's a few of us who could give you loads of advice about parenting, should you need it...you only have to ask!!
    Sounds like you have been spending a few bob as well - that'll have to stop when junior arrives - well it won't exactly stop - it will just be that every penny you own will go on his or her comfort and designer babygros!
    Absolutely - though you might want to reserve some cash for the bottle of bubbly to wet the baby's head - and some choc for Mum too - believe me she'll need it!

Thank Post
    Oh believe me we're working overtime (almost literally) to try to reduce the overheads and make ourselves more efficient..

The chocolate, etc... will be on tap though and worry not, we're prepped, set and totally aware that we'll still not be ready

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Glad your home fella,

Thank Post
    Are you expanding into carpets and rugs now, Simon?

7. Thanks to CSNM-Carl from:

CPLTD (30th August 2009)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    lets just be lucky its only carpets and rugs, i think if simon could it would be everything even......????? so glad we have some rules lol

9. Thanks to EduTech from:

Little-Miss (31st August 2009)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EduTech View Post
    lets just be lucky its only carpets and rugs, i think if simon could it would be everything even......????? so glad we have some rules lol
    LOL... missed the carpet trader advert there...

I suspect you're right though ET..
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    Hi, Newcastle you say?... Do you have enough coal?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread