+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
General Chat Thread, Signing Off For The Weekend! in General; Hey guys just a quick post to say I hope you all have a great dry and fun weekend, Me ...
  1. #1

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,067
    Thank Post
    1,403
    Thanked 652 Times in 507 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    261

    Signing Off For The Weekend!

    Hey guys

    just a quick post to say I hope you all have a great dry and fun weekend,

    Me and my Other Half are going to relax and spend some time away from the keyboard and mouse but I will be thinking of you all,

    Have a great weekend fellow geeks,


  2. #2

    EduTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    5,070
    Thank Post
    160
    Thanked 927 Times in 729 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    273
    Have a great weekend away!

    Still cant understand why you need the pictures lol!!

    James.
    Last edited by EduTech; 15th August 2009 at 12:29 AM. Reason: grammer lol

  3. Thanks to EduTech from:

    Little-Miss (14th August 2009)

  4. #3

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,854
    Thank Post
    3,370
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 984 Posts
    Rep Power
    367

  5. #4

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,196
    Thank Post
    404
    Thanked 627 Times in 573 Posts
    Rep Power
    182
    Did someone say Ruckus dog?

  6. #5

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,854
    Thank Post
    3,370
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 984 Posts
    Rep Power
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Edu-IT View Post
    Did someone say Ruckus dog?
    Make that twice lol

  7. #6

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,196
    Thank Post
    404
    Thanked 627 Times in 573 Posts
    Rep Power
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    Make that twice lol
    Two would be nice, yes, but I'll settle for just one. Don't want to push my luck with Simon.

  8. Thanks to Edu-IT from:

    CPLTD (15th August 2009)

  9. #7

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,854
    Thank Post
    3,370
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 984 Posts
    Rep Power
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Edu-IT View Post
    Two would be nice, yes, but I'll settle for just one. Don't want to push my luck with Simon.
    Two - one for each of us

    I tried already and got sent the prices of the ruckus stuff so don't think I will be getting any ruckus dog at all because

    1. I don't work in education no more

    and

    2. I haven't purchased any ruckus equipment and at those prices ( unless they were made up to fob me off ) I don't think I will be lol

  10. #8

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,067
    Thank Post
    1,403
    Thanked 652 Times in 507 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_shinobi View Post
    Two - one for each of us

    I tried already and got sent the prices of the ruckus stuff so don't think I will be getting any ruckus dog at all because

    1. I don't work in education no more

    and

    2. I haven't purchased any ruckus equipment and at those prices ( unless they were made up to fob me off ) I don't think I will be lol
    considering you were quoted for commercial equipment not for home use then mabye thats why you think the price is expensive , in actual fact you were quoted list price as your not a educational customer fella so please do yourself a favour and hassle another supplier for freebies

  11. #9

    mac_shinobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,854
    Thank Post
    3,370
    Thanked 1,065 Times in 984 Posts
    Rep Power
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by CPLTD View Post
    considering you were quoted for commercial equipment not for home use then mabye thats why you think the price is expensive , in actual fact you were quoted list price as your not a educational customer fella so please do yourself a favour and hassle another supplier for freebies
    I stopped hassling you when I sent you the last pm and the above was a general comment - not a complaint or anything

    Get a chill pill and go and relax with your better half

  12. #10

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,196
    Thank Post
    404
    Thanked 627 Times in 573 Posts
    Rep Power
    182
    Hey hey! I was messing. I never meant to cause any problems here.

  13. #11

    CPLTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northamptonshire
    Posts
    4,067
    Thank Post
    1,403
    Thanked 652 Times in 507 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Edu-IT View Post
    Hey hey! I was messing. I never meant to cause any problems here.
    no problem with you fella none at all

  14. #12

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,196
    Thank Post
    404
    Thanked 627 Times in 573 Posts
    Rep Power
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by CPLTD View Post
    no problem with you fella none at all
    So do I get one?

    By the way, did the test equipment work for the next person? Was it just me who had difficulty?

  15. #13

    nephilim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dunstable
    Posts
    12,180
    Thank Post
    1,651
    Thanked 1,973 Times in 1,445 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    443
    test equipment worked fine for me, as did the full equipment.

  16. #14

    EduTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    5,070
    Thank Post
    160
    Thanked 927 Times in 729 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    273
    lol trust you to have difficaulty EduIT! What did you have problems with? did you forget to plug the network cable in hehe


  17. #15

    Edu-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,196
    Thank Post
    404
    Thanked 627 Times in 573 Posts
    Rep Power
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by EduTech View Post
    lol trust you to have difficaulty EduIT! What did you have problems with? did you forget to plug the network cable in hehe

    Please, don't insult me James.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SMB Signing tutorial with screengrabs
    By mac_shinobi in forum Windows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th August 2009, 01:24 PM
  2. Petition - worth signing?
    By Styloid in forum *nix
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 20th May 2008, 10:50 AM
  3. Webcams for signing:
    By superfletch in forum Hardware
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th January 2008, 01:31 PM
  4. problems signing into forums etc
    By davyboi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22nd August 2007, 09:42 AM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •