+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, An Update, cos I know you all missed me... in General; I am back... for a few months, at least. I haven't really been away, just been busy...!!! The summer's been ...

Thank Post

An Update, cos I know you all missed me...

I am back... for a few months, at least. I haven't really been away, just been busy...!!!

The summer's been mental - I've steamed through my workload whilst the NM regularly arrived at 10-11am and left when I did between 2-3pm. Needless to say, he didn't achieve much.

The last week of hols, I went away and left NM with a list of outstanding stuff (most of which, I hasten to add, he should've done in the hols - like the Bromcom updates)... and hardly anything was ticked off when I went back on Friday.

I then learn that:

a) he's agreed that he'll work 7.15-3.15 one day a week so he can take his son to some football club. Given that he struggles to make it in for 8am most days of the week, the likelihood of him managing 7.15? I'll leave that for you to decide

b) he's going to India for another holiday from the 5-22nd October. I know this because he phoned and begged me not to leave by then. Unfortunately I don't think I will. I must remember to check his holiday allowance as I don't think he has enough days left... we'll see....

All this to look forward to whilst I recover from falling out of my parents' loft hatch at the weekend... yes, I really did, and have the bruises, cuts and strained muscles to show for it! Must not climb into lofts any time soon...

(it did give me a damn fine excuse to sit at home on the sofa playing PS2 all day today, and probably tomorrow, mind.... whilst the NM runs around like a headless chicken because the staff are back )

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,738 Times in 1,087 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: An Update, cos I know you all missed me...

You were missed ... and we will make sure you have no excuse to miss the nxt meal.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 908 Posts

Re: An Update, cos I know you all missed me...

You were defo missed as were your blogg entries. Welcome back! Out of interest whats your NMs love of India?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread