+ Post New Thread
General Chat Thread, Swine Flu Closures in General; Reading in TES today they mention the forced closures of some schools due to swine flu. To add to this ...
    Thank Post

Swine Flu Closures

Reading in TES today they mention the forced closures of some schools due to swine flu. To add to this it suggests the government has been in talks with broadcasters about screening educational programmes whist the schools are shut.

What are peoples thoughts on this? I have two staff members off sick at the moment with swine flu and just see this as something thats unavoidable.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragon View Post
    Reading in TES today they mention the forced closures of some schools due to swine flu. To add to this it suggests the government has been in talks with broadcasters about screening educational programmes whist the schools are shut.

What are peoples thoughts on this? I have two staff members off sick at the moment with swine flu and just see this as something thats unavoidable.
    BBC Radio 4 had the Chief in charge of the Medical Council on the other day and he infact said the government would not be closing any more schools, they've gone beyond the point of trying to control the spread. Parents are the worst affected as their kids need looking after, which means less people at work due to family, which means loss in month by month GDP/GDI, and thats a major factor being tied into the whole situation.

Added the fact, latest figures are showing a month-by-month decline in infections

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread